Thread: Breeding-Giveaways?

xLoverBoyx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Lightbulb Breeding-Giveaways?

First of all, for those who don't know me or those who are wondering who I am... its me, Kb, Barry, or Kb Barry. Yes, I asked GM to change my username because of reason Im not going to discuss in this thread. So with that said, the reason I am doing this "Breeding-Giveaway" is to help you guys out with your Pokedex. My Pokedex is almost complete, I am just missing a couple of legends but I don't mind. Legends are not a big deal to me, so. I have pretty much a LOT of Pokemon in my PC Boxes and Im sure that I will be able to breed some of those Pokemon to help you guys. And don't worry about "Oh my, what am I going to trade back?!" No problem at all, I do it for you guys. No cost, I don't want anything specific. You can trade me what ever you want. (Even a Lv1 Magikarp for a Gible lol)

(Ps:: Remember that Legendary Pokemon can't breed. -.-' I know that many of you know it, but just to have it clear, you know me. )

My Pokemon White Friend Code:: 1679-2259-2453

Yeah, I think I've said what I need to. Don't forget to leave me your FC and the Pokemon you want/need me to breed for you. I will contact you once I have the Pokemon to make the adjustments for our trade. I hope this helps you guys out. See you around
    Last edited by xLoverBoyx; 01-27-2013 at 05:14 PM.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i need a charmander, ill trade a shiny porygon-Z lv 100 if u can get me a SHINY charmander.

FC 3912-5964-1011

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    i also need a nidoran male can u get me that?

xLoverBoyx Guest
    Yeah, I'll get you one. I already have your Charmander. Once I get Nidoran(male) I'll let you know

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    OkKewl. or u could say kk it wouldnt let me it says "Sorry, massage: KK is too short. please make it five charachers.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have any wailmers, skittys, drifloons, charmanders, mudkips, zweilous, bagons, or sandshrews? /: I need any of these for my pokedex.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'll trade you a shiny if you can get me a shiny mudkip.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!