Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nobody's original Guess the pokemon, and you get it.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Nobody's original Guess the pokemon, and you get it.

Starting this stuff up again guys, except, I'm only giving away two pokemon this time. I'm very busy as it is.

RULES
    NO BEGGING.

NO ARGUING.

NO WHINING.

DO NOT POST THE SAME POKEMON TWICE.

ONE GUESS PER PAGE.

ONE POKEMON PER GUESS.

Post your favorite gym leader and why if you read the rules. If I do not see this posted, your post will automatically be disregarded and I will ask that you not post anymore, because I will know you haven't read the rules! I will NOT warn you once to read the rules, and then let you continue to guess! Use your common sense!

I will give one hint per page.

Hint 1: The pokemon isn't shiny.
    Last edited by carcinoGeneticist; 12-12-2012 at 08:10 PM.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    piakchu fave gym leader is giovanni because hes so devious like me
    Last edited by Pikachu2000; 12-13-2012 at 07:44 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    piakchu
    Thanks for reading the rules.

If you didn't post anymore, it would be appreciated, k thanks.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will try a pokemon the 648 I can get I will say eevee
    I like the Blaine cause I like quiz and fire pokemon
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not eevee.

And Blaine's pretty cool. c:

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    is it a luxray? Favorite Gym Leader:Blue in Kanto from Pokemon Heartgold.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Crobat?
    My favorite Gym Leader? That's a tough one... I say Flannery, because she's awesome to battle and she was rather hot... (No pun intended!)

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Noooope.

And I Lol'd, Venom.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    Noooope.

And I Lol'd, Venom.
    I aim to please!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alakazam
    Favorite gym leader is Sabrina. Psychic types are my favorite and she's kinda hot.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Poliwhirl

And I love Skyla <3 She's a hottie

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Poliwhirl

Hard to say uhhh... Cress! He has awesome hair.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WHY IS THERE NO RABU FOR ROXIE?? ;A;

Nope, none of those, guys.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    You CANNOT change your post to make me think that you did read the rules. I am not an idiot. You at first DID NOT read the rules. Like I said, I am NOT going to warn anyone once about reading them. You are still disqualified.

As stated before, please do not post anymore.
    wel i dont find that hardly fair

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    wel i dont find that hardly fair
    It is fair.
    I don't find it fair that I spent my time typing and thinking over those rules only to have people like you overlook and ignore them, and then you edit your post to make it seem like you did. Rules are there for a reason, and it's not to be ignored.
    I refuse to argue with a 11 year old, so I stop this here.

You have no business posting here anymore, kid. Please stop doing so.
    Last edited by carcinoGeneticist; 12-13-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Typo.