Thread: Dreamworld starters

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Dreamworld starters

Does anyone have legit dreamworld starters to trade? I need all of the except Charizard. Please PM me or post on here if you have one and hopefully we can work out a trade

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Does anyone have legit dreamworld starters to trade? I need all of the except Charizard. Please PM me or post on here if you have one and hopefully we can work out a trade
    You do know these are all foreign pokemon mostly Japanese

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    You do know these are all foreign pokemon mostly Japanese
    I know but I'm still looking for them and a lot of people on here have Japanese pokemon

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know but I'm still looking for them and a lot of people on here have Japanese pokemon
    And we can breed the Japanese Pokemon and create English versions that still have DW abilities. I'd offer a DW Charmander if you didn't have a DW Charizard already xD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    And we can breed the Japanese Pokemon and create English versions that still have DW abilities. I'd offer a DW Charmander if you didn't have a DW Charizard already xD
    Ah, I see.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the offer, hopefully I can find the others XD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemongts.com is another site with a huge trade station that you might be able to find one on a little bit easier. It's a slightly larger community, and a lot of the people do a lot of international trades there so you can usually find good foreign offers.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemongts.com is another site with a huge trade station that you might be able to find one on a little bit easier. It's a slightly larger community, and a lot of the people do a lot of international trades there so you can usually find good foreign offers.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out
    By chance is there a way to set up trade shops like this at PokemonGTS.com? Cause I was there a few days ago reading the sticky posts in the shop area and saw that it was to much work to get one up and going, I much rather copy and paste my first post on different forum sites to find the pokemon I am interested in.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    By chance is there a way to set up trade shops like this at PokemonGTS.com? Cause I was there a few days ago reading the sticky posts in the shop area and saw that it was to much work to get one up and going, I much rather copy and paste my first post on different forum sites to find the pokemon I am interested in.
    Sorry but I'm not sure

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The moderation is a bit different there. You can try, but the mod has the power to not allow it to be posted.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK