Thread: Nicknamed Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Nicknamed Pokemon

OK so this has happened to me a lot and at first I blew it off but now I am getting really ticked off.

If you are offering a pokemon for trade why is it so difficult to put the fact that the offered pokemon has a nickname in the trader notes? Some trainers like me do not want nicknamed pokemon and thus they are useless. At least to me.

From now on if I trade with anyone and I find out the pokemon they are trading me is nicknamed, and I was not told beforehand, I am cancelling the trade and leaving poor feedback.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I find most I recieve are Asian which don't bother me, but it does bug me too...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^ I completely agree. I sometimes had 3 Pokemon in my party, tried using Krookodile, kept trying to use my Dragonite instead 0.o

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol most of my pokemon are nicknamed by the time I end up trading.. xD