Thread: POKEMON GIVEAWAY

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

POKEMON GIVEAWAY

Now that i got your attention, if anyone got the shiny event entei/suicune
    Or a latios with soul dew, I am willing to give some pretty descent pokemOn for it

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a latios i caught in black 2 but i don't have the soul dew

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought the Soul Dew isn't available in the Pokemon Black and Newer games since the only way to get it was the older games and they make you remove all items before you transfer them.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is available. Right before you catch Latios in Black 2 you find the Soul Dew item in the Dreamyard. Sorry if I spoiled it for you xD I gave the Soul Dew to my shiny Latias though so that's why it isn't with Latios.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No thanks for letting me know I loved how powerful it made my Latias on my older game. I was worried you couldn't get it anymore.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey we're you able to get them to a newer game mystry???? If so I still have that Latios if you still want him.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gdsk1120, 5th gen games(black an white 1 and 2) can not trade with 4th gen games(Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Heartgold,Soulsilver)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Forget about the soul dew. I just want the latios.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you still need the Event Entei?