Thread: New Pokebay Event Pokemon - Shiny Delibird!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 47 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

New Pokebay Event Pokemon - Shiny Delibird!

Starting right now, Pokebay's second ever fan made and website Exclusive Event Pokemon Just for every Member of Pokebay Only!!!

After getting Permission from GamingMaster2000 ( Admin and Creator of Pokebay), this SPECIAL pokemon only for Pokebay members will receive an exclusive... Shiny Delibird!!!- (I know its not that strong and stuff but it's a Christmas Pokemon! )
    for 5th Gen only, it may look like a 100% Legit Pokemon but it isn't, This Pokemon is 100% hacked because it was " Made " by me.

Shiny Delibird is nicknamed " Santa".
    Delibird learns his special DW move including his DW ability, his special move is Focus Punch( this move is NOT hacked, this is his only special DW move), following the moves Present, Future Sight from his egg moves and Aerial Ace from a TM.
    Its item is NeverMeltIce, its DW ability is Insomnia, which Delibird cannot be in the condition of SLEEP while having this abilty, The custom OT will be 5thXmas just like Venom's giveaway, the color of the name will be Blue as an appreciation of GamingMaster2000 for creating Pokebay.

All you have to do now is collect this Pokemon by clicking this link here: http://www.pokegts.us/5thGen_Upload.aspx

How to obtain:

1. Click the link.
    2. Go to the internet settings on your DS.
    3. Change your Primary DNS to that of the one at the top of the webpage.
    4. After you've done this, open up Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 or White 2.
    5. Make sure you have a full party or this will not work.
    6. Head upstairs to the guy who says about the Global Trade Station and go into the normal GTS. NOT GTS Negotiations.
    7. Wait for the GTS to load up, just like normal.
    8. As soon as you enter, your player will go to the computer and then there will be the 'falling' Pokeball animation. When this animation finishes, you'll notice the Pokeball bounce. After this, your very own Delibird will appear.
    9. Exit the GTS.
    10. Enjoy your new Event Pokemon!

And im sure you have it now, all credit goes to me, but I got the idea from Venom so please also thank him for doing the first ever Distribution.
    If you've gotten the event already please tell me what the rate it would be out of 100 Example: 77/100 or 100/100
    Hurry up and obtain this unique pokemon, this pokemon is limited for 7 days! Christmas Morning this event will shut, and ill be proud to do an Easter Event Pokemon too,
    Thank you so much for reading this long post, and PLEASE enjoy this pokemon.
    Pokemon X/Y FC: 0087-3476-6696
    Looking For : Unburden Swirlix/ Swirlix Friend Safari

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No offense... But why did you rip off my Event Pokemon Forum Title? Or could you not think of anything original?

Edit: On second thought, you've ripped off everything, '5thXmas' OT, Nod of appreciation OT colour idea, Giving it the Dream World ability, Most of the instructions. So congratulations on that score for ripping off about 80 - 90% of what I had worked on.

The forum title will confuse other members looking for the original event (Aka My Froslass.) So I suggest it be changed.

Also it isn't the second event. Mine was first, then StevenHazelwood24's Mew. So yours is third.

I was tempted to get the event but not after this...
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 12-19-2012 at 08:47 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is a nice gift Taco but I suggest re-wording it so its not the exact same as Venom's but with a different Pokemon.

The link you left doesn't even take you to get the shiny Delibird it takes you to a upload page for a Mew. You should do some major re-configuration on this event. Also re-configure the post so its not ripping off Venom's original Froslass event
    Last edited by Kurosaki Ichigo; 12-19-2012 at 09:34 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yep i agree with the other 2 but still a great pokemon nonetheless
    however i cannot obtain it says it isnt a valid pkmn file for gen 5
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't obtain it either :\

I don't know if it's something to do with the site as I'm having trouble distributing

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When I click to the link its the venom event appearing
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want it but would or be wrong to get it?
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It takes me to an event pokemon I uploaded a long time ago on my own. You should fix the link

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It still doesn't work.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenhazelwood24 View Post
    It still doesn't work.
    I don't think he's bothered about fixing it Steven...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yea.....wow lazy.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://www.pokegts.us/5thGen_Distrib...009BCE974D3F5C

This was beginning to bug me.

Although I wanted to change the move set.

EDIT: I know all the info was ripped from Venom, but someone had to distribute this because the post is still active.
    Last edited by stevenhazelwood24; 01-08-2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Additional Info