Thread: Leveling up/Evolving Pokemon Service?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Leveling up/Evolving Pokemon Service?

I'm not sure if this is allowed... But I'm offering a leveling up/evolving Pokemon service. I can help you level up some Pokemon if you want, but please, allow sufficient time for a reasonable level. All I want is a Pokemon that I haven't got yet. Please check my 5th gen Pokedex XD For every one Pokemon I'll be asking a Pokemon that I don't have for return. If you want me to evolve a Pokemon that requires an item, please provide the item or well, I can help you hunt for it XD

Just comment below but heads up, I'm only available for trade in the upcoming Easter holidays. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh and if your Pokemon learns a move in the process of leveling up, please tell me which ones you want to keep That's one thing that the Day Care Lady doesn't provide!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueIceBeam View Post
    Oh and if your Pokemon learns a move in the process of leveling up, please tell me which ones you want to keep That's one thing that the Day Care Lady doesn't provide!
    Well actually the day-care lady will delete the oldest move (excluding egg moves) automatically and give it newly learned attacks. But the appeal of the day-care couple is that it's EV-free level-up.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Well actually the day-care lady will delete the oldest move (excluding egg moves) automatically and give it newly learned attacks. But the appeal of the day-care couple is that it's EV-free level-up.
    Yeah I know. But some people want to keep the Pokemon's old attacks, so yeah...
    EV-free level up makes the stats lower right?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I know. But some people want to keep the Pokemon's old attacks, so yeah...
    EV-free level up makes the stats lower right?
    No, it keeps them the same. If you add EVs (every time you battle, use EXP share, etc.) the stats will grow higher, depending on what EVs the Pokemon give out. When training you need to make sure the EVs go into the correct stats, because you also have a limited amount of EVs possible. You don't want to waste them on random Pokemon if you know it needs them all for Speed and Attack
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    No, it keeps them the same. If you add EVs (every time you battle, use EXP share, etc.) the stats will grow higher, depending on what EVs the Pokemon give out. When training you need to make sure the EVs go into the correct stats, because you also have a limited amount of EVs possible. You don't want to waste them on random Pokemon if you know it needs them all for Speed and Attack
    Yeah so if you leave them at the DayCare, since it's EV-free, the stats would be lower than usual if you battle with them...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah so if you leave them at the DayCare, since it's EV-free, the stats would be lower than usual if you battle with them...
    Your missing the point, leaving a pokemon in the daycare will level it up naturally without wasting it's EVs via battle thus u can go EV train it urself for it's stats that is recommended for PVP and Toury play VS other human beings. By the way I know what ur doing and it's not leveling up service it's weaking services.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    Your missing the point, leaving a pokemon in the daycare will level it up naturally without wasting it's EVs via battle thus u can go EV train it urself for it's stats that is recommended for PVP and Toury play VS other human beings. By the way I know what ur doing and it's not leveling up service it's weaking services.
    Ouch that hurt. Well I'm sorry, I don't know EVERYTHING and I don't think anyone does. Thank you for teaching me new things but please mind your language. Sometimes it's better to leave out the harsh parts.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ouch that hurt. Well I'm sorry, I don't know EVERYTHING and I don't think anyone does. Thank you for teaching me new things but please mind your language. Sometimes it's better to leave out the harsh parts.
    Lawls I am not being harsh I am being supporive of a fellow trainer who we both know a ton more then u kid so either close this thread or change it so ur breeding egg moves for pokemon so u can get the pokemon u want.
    Last edited by Razor Claw; 02-16-2013 at 05:40 PM.