Thread: apocalypse

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

apocalypse

now that the apocalypse has come, I want to ask... did you, or did you not believe in the apocalypse.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still don't bro. The world's not going to end tonight

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i agree with grooves and anyway i was suppose to die like 12 hours ago if it was true
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't believe in that
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't believe in it but my mom HATES to even discuss it so I like to pick on her and talk about zombies and stuff xD