Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best region in the Anime?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Best region in the Anime?

Title says it all. My favorite region was Sinnoh.
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm... Hoenn for me!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

xLoverBoyx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Sinnoh!!! ^-^

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my favorite was hoenn. after that, it would have to be johto

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sinnoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A VERY close 1st place goes to Kanto. It had obnoxious Gary, non poem reading Prof. Oak (with a much better sounding voice actor), not a boring ep (imo), Misty and Brock, everything made a tiny bit more sense (like Pikachu not beating legends and then losing to far less stronger Pokemon...), just a good show. Sinnoh is a close second though for the seriousness of the Team Galactic, TR not trying to capture Pikachu every single episode, intense and much more advanced battling styles, and quite frankly, Paul. A rough trainer and a jerk often times, but all in all a fantastic trainer who brought the best out of Ash and somehow managed to make their rivalry even more serious and deeper than Ash ever had with even Gary.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I loved the region that had Pokemon Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald. Can't remember which one atm :P

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    I loved the region that had Pokemon Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald. Can't remember which one atm :P
    That would be my fav too Hoenn
    Sniv~William

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hoenn was the most fun for me, sinnoh was a close second
    "Being skilled isn't all that's it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For Sinnoh is the best , but the current episodes (Episode N) are realy awesome , too!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sinnoh

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tobias... He made the Sinnoh region the best!!! And I loved the characters, and Piplup being awesome, Happiny with its incredible strength!! Sinnoh all the way

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by micklepickle101 View Post
    Tobias... He made the Sinnoh region the best!!! And I loved the characters, and Piplup being awesome, Happiny with its incredible strength!! Sinnoh all the way
    I'm thinking the same thing!!!! Sinnoh rules!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Everyone always says: "Oh, I hated sinnoh it sucked"

Well, look at these results!!!

For me it's probably hoenn.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unova