Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best region in the Anime?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would have to be Hoenn... It had the most involved story in-game and in the anime in my opinion.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sinnoh was the best volt takle i miss it

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For me it would be Sinnoh. Ironic that the Sinnoh games were the worst.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    my top 3
    1.hoenn
    2.kanto
    3. sinnoh

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate Hoenn and Sinnoh its either Kanto or Johto and I find this weird that 4th gen was set in Johto when Johto was the second region they made (i think)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think mine is Kanto because that's what I grew up with. Always woke up to Pokemon before school, and watch after school. I would get mad if the bus was late because I would miss Pokemon. Watching this Pokemon TV app for iPhone brings back memories (I mean I watched them on the website but the app has made it so much more convenient).

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    kanto only because they raps
    but unova for graphics

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'm surprised about the positive reactions about sinnoh. i thought i was the only person that liked sinnoh

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kanto for Gary and pokerap

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite would be Kanto~

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kanto. It was the region I grew up with both in the animated show and games...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    kanto

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    See back in my day we only had 151 Pokemon (152 if you count Missing No.) Nowadays you kids have your Flubitybears and you Flippityflops you can't even catch em all! Ah those were the days ha ha!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I remember MissingNo. That glitch... Back in the day... I was back in the Red/Blue/Yellow days. But for me, I enjoyed Johto.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback View Post
    I remember MissingNo. That glitch... Back in the day... I was back in the Red/Blue/Yellow days. But for me, I enjoyed Johto.
    Ah, it was a simpler time when infinite rare candies were just a surf away!