Thread: Clash of the Bands!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Clash of the Bands!

I've decided we need some musical fun here, and in order to get that, I've got this forum post where one member of the general public can suggest a band, while another member suggests a different band. Only 1 a day though, but you can make suggestions!

I will mark them on a few categories:

Legendary Status
    Influence on the World
    and
    Musical Style.

Each band can score a maximum of 30 in each category and the one band with the most points at the end of each segment wins! So get suggesting while I write an example faceoff!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I the Mighty is the greatest band EVER!!!
    ok yeah

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Balzac, a japanese punk band styled like the misfits, but as much as i love the misfits, balzac has waaaaay better technical skill. i love them enough to have there skull band emblem tattoo'd on the top of my right hand lol
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 12-22-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: adding
    I thought what i'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Guns and Roses