3 18.75%
  • Life with boys

1 6.25%
  • Teenage mutant ninja turtles

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Nick shows

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Favourite Nick shows

What is ur fave

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I voted Icarly solely becuase of spencer, he's hilarious. Maybe its my age though, but i will always prefer old nick, salute your shorts, pete and pete, hey dude, clarissa explains it all, and are you afraid of the dark were my childhood and i will always love them.
    I thought what i'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I voted Winx Club, iCarly and Victorious
    Winx club: Ariana Grande
    Victorious: Ariana Grande
    iCarly: Miranda Cosgrove

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd vote iCarly... But it's finished now... The others I've either never heard of or dislike...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was born in 1990, so I grew up on '90s Nickelodeon (whick will ALWAYS be the best!). Rugrats, Doug, All That, Guts, Double Dare, Double Dare 2000, Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, clarissa Explains it All, Figure It Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple. Basically anything '90s Nick. Man, I remember going to Nickelodeon Studios (THE single symbol of 90s childhood. It was SO cool, especially telling yourself "wow...it's just like it is on tv...but bigger!). I'm still so sad Nickelodeon left Nickelodeon Studios in Florida. While yes, it was a better business choice, it's just an example of a big name studio, company, etc getting caught up in being popular and growing in profits and forgetting their roots and where they started. Very sad. RIP Nickelodeon Studios, Orlando FL: 1990-2005

The only "newer" Nick show I like was Drake and Josh. I also like Neds Declassified School Survival.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can still watch iCarly because it is still on

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Where is the time when you could watch shows on nick like Invader Zim, Spongebob or all other old cartoons.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Totally agree with Deju! Old Nick was the BEST!!! My fav was rocket power! BEST SHOW EVER<3
    ok yeah

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Jimmy Neutron was awesome!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rocko's Modern Life. That is all.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Power Rangers S/SS but I have a feeling it will be Power Rangers Megaforce in the coming months

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Old spongebob, invader zim, rugrats and amanda show were my favorites! I dislike the new shows...
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Favourites will always be SpongeBob Kenan and Kel and Drake and Josh.!!
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    winx club. my all time favorite is my life as a teenage robot
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    EWWWWWWW all of them suck very bad what makes it worse is that not only are they bad they replay them over and over and over till you get soooooo annoyed that you grab the nearest hammer and drive it into you head to make the pain go away (ok maybe that's a bit over dramatic but still they replay the same episode way too many times) and it not even that I'm being nostalgic i'm not old enough for that, untill nick starts being creative I will stop watching them.
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean