Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite character in the anime?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Favorite character in the anime?

We all know the diversity of characters in the pokemon anime. But which one was your absolute favorite, one that you could never forget?
    Mine HAS to be Brock, seriously, how funny was that guy. Added great cooking, laughs, and drying pans to the anime. I loved his character as a whole, too. Very kind and careful, also who couldn't forget how he tried to ask out every girl he saw? Funniest thing ever!
    Use this thread to explain your favorite character and why. Let's see all the old characters we all remember and enjoy!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Brock has to be my all time favorite. I was so disappointed when he left after Sinnoh and I even developed a hatred of Tracey when he replaced him during the Orange League. He had the best one liners (drying pan FTW!!) and was extremely important in Ash's development.

I also have a soft spot for Team Rocket's very own James. Out of the trio he tends to show compassion the most. He has the most hilarious laugh and his cross dressing is HILARIOUS!

James + Mimie = OTP

<3333333333333333
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Brock, of course. For all reasons listed and more.

I also have a soft spot for James, but more so the James and Meowth duo.

I also like Dawn. I don't know why, but I think she was kind of under estimated.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hunter J was awesome!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, James and Meowth in the episode The Elektrike Company is probably those two at their very best together. Truly showed themselves to be good guys. But yeah Gary in season 1, before leaving to be a Prof. Classic, period. A classic jerk to the extent of still being able to hate to love him. After he left, Ash's Hoenn league tournament was terrible because he had no real meaningful competition. His rivals were people he met recently, no one life long or of any importance whatsoever. Only problem with Gary was Ash's desperate desire to be recognized by him. So getting rid of Gary at least gave Ash a chance to walk on his own two I guess... :/

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Brock Brock and brock. I think he was the main reason ash has developed a stronger character and he is the first ever gym leader.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    in my apinion Tracy i don't know why but i haven't forgot him

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Hunter J was awesome!
    she's my favorite,too!

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Brock. Hands down.
    Brotherly figure to Ash, Breeder, caretaker of pokemon, resident chef and tour-guide, comic relief, gym-leader, and now, Pokemon-Doctor.
    All around best character!

Not to mention his semblance to Pacific-Islanders :]

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think your all forgetting some very important characters THE POKEMON of course Brock rocks but what about pikachu or charmander-charazard and all the crazy pokemon they have met over the years without them there would be no point to the show so my favorite character are the pokemon themselves.
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's either Brock or James for me. Both are astoundingly adorable and funny. <3

Jesse is also a pretty strong contender, along with her mother. It's just so sad that they never saw each other again....
    For as long as you live, shine! Let nothing grieve you beyond measure, for life is short and time will demand its toll.
    Friend code: 4399-0832-9179

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    James. X3 And I liked Misty too, actually. Sure she was loud and got mad easily but...she reminds me of myself. <:3

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Roxie.
    She's the only character who hasn't bored me to tears or made me want to punch my fist through the T.V. screen.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To be honest. I think pikachu. Is my fave
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Mewtwo. Almost killed everyone in the world. Awesome.