Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite character in the anime?

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I think I have a secret crush on James and Cilan ( cross out all that talk about food and compatability ) .

James has always made me laugh, as has Cilan, I just find him to be typically kind. James I wish was turned into a good guy instead of part of the bad team... I like him as a character so much that I hate how they always have to lose and fail at almost everything they do! If he was good then maybe he'd be able to kick butt instead of being portrayed as kind of a joke

I liked Brock Misty and Iris kinda yell too much for my liking and seem a bit snobby.. but Dawn was a favourite for me too.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ash duh :P
    But i really love James and Jessie
    Dragon Age, Anyone?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mine probubly would be cilan hes so fun he goes on and on about food and hes got an awsome pansage
    I am awsome

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hunter J was SUPER awesome!!!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if my sister were to be a gym leader, she would want to be in kanto working with brock. sorry to break it to you girl, but he's kinda half way across the world. anyway, i just cant think of a fav character.
    Hold my beer and watch this!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Brock and Misty!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite character I have to say was Ash's mom, she reminded me of how my mom can be over protective sometimes. I love my mom, even when she gives me punishments
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pikachu.I mean come on bro he has stuck with as since the start and he battles EVERY battle ash has.****ing awesome

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Brock! <3 but when he left after the Sinnoh series, which was really sad, I started to like Iris. She's very spunky.

Friend Code: 0906 5445 8830

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Proberly has to be Ash, Oak is cool too.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite is character is May. She was a nice change from seeing Misty all the time. I liked Dawn too, not a big fan of Iris.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like mewtwo....freaking boss...i also like lance and now,iris's dragonite and axew! Dragons RULE!!!!!
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 02-05-2014 at 01:25 PM.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!