Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latios/Latias New Years Eve Giveaway!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Latios/Latias New Years Eve Giveaway!!

Hey peeps, so I have two pokemons that I'm giving away. But giving them away for nothing does not seem like fun at all. So this is how it's going to work! Name your favorite pokemon and explain why it's your favorite. Then tell me which pokemon you'd prefer, latios or latias. Winners will be decided 12/31/2012 Good luck!

PS if you're wondering what I'm giving away...
    Lets just say whichever you might win will definitely be a gret way to start a new year once more Good luck!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are they shiny..?
    Anyways... I'd have to say Kingdra. It's just so amazing! It has like a base stat of 95 in every stat! You can EV train it to be a tank, but with Swift Swim it becomes a sweeper with outstanding defenses! It's just evil... and you'd never think of a seahorse as being that amazing xD

Much prefer Latios
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 12-28-2012 at 05:36 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 223 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    darkrai because it is probably the best legendary in my opinion. He fights for alamos town in the movie. id prefer latias.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Deoxys-a cause of his amazing speed and attack I prefer Latios
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They are not shiny..but regardless, they are worth particicpation! And they've both been ev trained!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    umbreon shiny or not. Beautiful design and concept. plus a great pokemon for long battles. Moonlight pokemon. what not to love? :3
    Prefer latias.
    Last edited by MysticShadow; 12-29-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 66 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my favorite pokemon is charizard because he is so cool and has been a starter that hasnt failed me and i always like choosing it

prefer latios

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon would be roserade because its good special att and def, but not only that because it shows the beauty of a rose becoming a pokemon. Prefer latias.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon is staraptor. it is my favorite because its just so damn strong......at least mine is. and its just looks soo cool. its intimidate ability helps a lot in battle and its stats are almost 300 and ITS NOT EVEN LV 100 YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would prefer latios thank you

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon is Salamence. I love it because it is a dragon type, and it is so powerful that not even being a legendary type it can learn the HM Fly on its own. I have used mine in my older games to fight the elite four all its own it being the only fighter of my party. I would prefer Latias. Thanks for the chance to win this pokemon.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Galvantula, because I have always loved Electric types and mine has an excellent move set. It is my favourite pokemon from the gen5 version and I spend a lot of time getting just the right type on Pokemon White.
    I would also love a Latios, as I always have bad luck with my game choosing and get the version with Latias on it :/

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    i love Zoroark most of all it is loyal to those it loves and is deceptive to it's enemy's always on it's tows it can fool an entire town in to thinking it's in ruin well not harming a single thing thus spreading chaos with little if any effort on it's own part

i would like latios if you choose me though the others give much better reasoning then me lol

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Charmander is my favorite, he's the first pokemon I ever had. I chose him all the way back in Red and Blue as my starter and I've always loved is design along with loyalty to his trainer. I've also always loved fire starters and Charmander is the reason for that.

I would like Latias if you chose me

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite would have to be Empoleon, not because of its stats or that sort of thing, but Empoleon really helped me during my adventures in the Sinnoh region, he was with me as a Piplup since Lv. 5 and he was my first pokemon to reach Lv. 100. I would never give away my Empoleon and I'm sure it will come with me in every generation (Using the PoKeTransfer) I trust this Pokemon the most, and if someone knocks it out, they should start running, because I will do anything to avenge it! His stats aren't that bad, even though I don't really mind, I love my Empoleon because of the adventures it helped me through, although he is kind of slow his HP, Attack and Defense are regular and his Sp. Defense and Sp. Attack are regular too!
    If Empoleon isn't enough, well my second favorite pokemon would have to be Zoroark, I recently got Black 2, and they give you a Zorua at a point in the story, and I love its ability, Illusion! Zoroark will surely be a star member of my Gen. 5 team. Also the role he plays in the film, doing everything it can to be reunited with it's Zorua.
    So if they still aren't enough, I'll give you my third favorite pokemon, it would have to be Haxorus. Why? Just look at that mean beast, and I'll be getting a SHINY one, which will be awesome. He will soon be part of my Unova team, and everyone will feel its wrath!

I think I'd prefer Latias. If someone has already chosen Latias, then Latios would be fine.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Virus760; 12-31-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Errors and additions

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    m fav pokemon would have to be eevee. i love how it can change into 7 other pokemon! That is one special pokemon. it is so cute too! it can learn many different moves too. shadow ball, dig, and tumpet card. trumpet card is a move very few pokemon can learn! I think of these pokes more as a pet, until it evolves. so many possibilities! i'd prefer latios, cause i already has latias XD besides, i like blue more, because it reminds me of outer space! i LOVE space