Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latios/Latias New Years Eve Giveaway!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon is Typlosion because he looks awesome and he is the final evolution of a starter that isn't a duel type so that makes him stand out. And I like Latias! :3
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, my favorite Pokemon is Magikarp AND Gyarados.. Imagine you're just a little fish that wants to break out of the shell to be a great creature.. Most of the little kids also can't wait to grow up, so I see the Magikarp's evolution to Gyarados as a process of maturation of a person.. And thanks for the Latias in advance

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For me, my favourite would be Wartortle. It's one of the forgotten pokemon! It evolves from an awesome pokemon and into a hench pokemon and is just an all round dude. If Wartortle were human, everyone would have one as their Bro.

I would bestow that honour upon them.

Latios is prefered

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon has to be pikachu it is a great pokemon and it is a very famous pokemon I used to have one lvl 100 and then I lost the game I'd like a latias because I just got latios

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my fav pokemon is jirachi. i like that its the wish making pokemon and that in the pokedex it said "it is said to have the to grant any wish for just one week every thousand years." so i was like wow that means our grate grandchildrens will see this pokemon.and is on my top 10 pokemon.i would like latios cause he blue like the sk and sea it's so blue and i like the color(also beacuse i have latias)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sceptile, it becomes one of those pokemon you don't want to trade because you bond with it. Its amazing all around, not only does it have speed and attack, it's defenses make it almost impossible to take in one move. Plus, an all around player knows that Sceptile is a great teammate if having a double battle. It never fails you, even if you loose, it always makes up for it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont have a favorite because every pokemon is good in thier own way EVEN A MAGIKARP its the pokemon that counts somehow if i win ill take either idc

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon would be sepirior because he looks awsome and has really good stats Mine has helped me win some of hardest battles.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh sorry I forgot but I prefer Latias.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alakazam is my favorite. Such a beast. I always have one on my team. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Barrier, Recover are the usual moves for me.
    Latios if I win =]

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 102 | Offers: 198 | Wishlist Items: 67 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my favorite pokemon is darkrai because it one a legendary, second to me he is very very very strong and powerful and last i like him and many people think that he is mean and scary but i find him very cute and very sweet. i perfer perfer latias if gone then latios.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would have to say my favorite would have to be squirtle, because I remember when I was about 5 years old and just starting out with Pokemon. I had gotten a leaf green version for easter and couldn't' stop thanking my parents. When I first started using the game, I literally had to lay down and think about which starter Pokemon I should choose, and finally chose squirtle. It is now a fully evolved blastoise that has never let me down when I'm stuck in the middle of a tough battle. I would prefer Latias.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon is Scolipede. I had always loved the idea of a centipede pokemon, and always loved cater pie and weeded as a child, so scolipede was a dream come true. It manages to look bad@$$, while keeping expressive eyes, and the awkward fatness of cater pie and weedle. Plus, it's color scheme ( especially shiny) really screams "warning colors", like it wants to flaunt it's poison typing. I like Latias, btw.

Greta that you are kind enough to giveaway legendaries.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I really like mesprit because it is cute and it brings childhood memories back when I watched pokemon.

I would like to win Latias.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You guys know that this giveaway is over don't you

want:
    Cherish ball manphy