Thread: Ultimate christmas challenge

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Ultimate christmas challenge

Hello everyone

My Name is MYSTRY?????, and you may know me already

I am hosting kind of like a battling competition this christmas. The exact date of all the battling I will be doing is January 15, 2013. The rules are simple, There will only be 3 ubers allowed per battling team, no 1 hit ko moves and no Setup Moves (Such as Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, etc.), no status affecting moves ( such as Toxic, Thunder Wave, Sleep Powder, etc), and no self-destruct moves ( Explosion and Selfdestruct). Send me a Private Message saying which pokemon you want from the list and your username. This competition is only in 4th gen. The prizes for beating me are the following:

Rayquaza
    Giratina
    Moltres
    Articuno
    Shiny Azelf
    Mesprit
    Mewtwo
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Darkrai
    Jirachi
    Latios
    Shiny Latios
    Infernape
    Empoleon
    Sceptile
    Blaziken
    Swampert
    Charizard
    Feraligatr
    Alakazam
    Gallade
    Dragonite
    Drapion
    Blissey
    Machamp
    Magmortar

I will only accept challenges until January 6. The battling will take place From January 13 to January 15. Don't be greedy, only one pokemon per battler. If you beat me once, you cannot participate anymore, as well as if I already beat you. You can post the pokemon you want and your username here, but I cannot guarantee I will find out. For that reason, I strongly recommend that you send me the request via Private message. Good Luck!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll join but how...:

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually I can't I'm 5th gen my platinum doesn't work

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    joining is as easy as sending me a PM with the pokemon you want and your username

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I AM SORRY EVERYONE BUT THIS COMPETITION HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO THE FACT THAT IM BANNED.

GOOD NIGHT.