Thread: That awesome feeling when you finally find it.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0

That awesome feeling when you finally find it.

A few moments ago, I found a song I've listened to when I was little. I had completely forgotten about it until now. Now that I found it again, I'm replaying it again and again and again. XD I'm so glad I finally found it. <3

So, have any of you had these kinds of experiences? Finding something you've been looking for a LONG time, and feeling über happy about it? What kind of experiences, where/how did you find it, what did you find and stuff? :3

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol I always find old songs like that... and I actually just bought a bunch of them on iTunes xD And I was looking for an old bad affiliated with my current fav band and it took me a month to find a song by them and I was so happpy! Then the song was bad... xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nostalgia WOOP
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, When i was 10 i went to see School of Rock in the cinema and there was this song in it and i had no idea what it was, i sung it for weeks but no one knew what it was - at this stage no one i knew really used the internet, eventually i forgot about it when about 4/5 years later i was eating lunch and my dad had his Ipod on and the song came on and i went nuts. i went to see what it was and i found out it was 'Bonzo Goes to Bitburg' by the Ramones. They are now one of my favourite bands!!!!
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love the Ramones. Favorite song- "Do you remember rock n roll radio?"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That song is awesome, i find it hard to pick a fav but i guess it would be between 'We want the airwaves', 'Garden of Serenity' or 'She talks to Rainbows' what other bands do you like?
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"