Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What characters would you like to see in the anime?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Return of Brock.... Cilan is just a terrible replacement. Nuff said
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how about a the GIANT EVIL TENTACRUEL OF DOOM and it now has a laser on its head
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I would rather watch an anime based on the Game and Manga Canon. The story plots were better, the characters actually aged and developed through each arc, and each Dex Holder was somehow interrelated to each other. I would LOVE to watch a manga based Pokemon Anime.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Misty and Brock. That would be great.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Marill View Post
    Misty and Brock. That would be great.
    I agree. I would LOVE to get them back to the series. They were the best characters in the series

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any legendary.
    Reason why:ASH ONLY MEETS LEGENDARYS IN MOVIES!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Max of course _(:з」∠)_
    Football Planet Mobile Game App