Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What characters would you like to see in the anime?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What characters would you like to see in the anime?

And what characters were you disappointed to see not make an appearance in the anime? Any characters you'd like to see again? I myself would liked to have had the Johto Elite make an appearance. Perhaps they could consider bringing back Morty or Eusine (iN THERE HGSS OUTFITS TOO THATD BE LIke WOW MAN w ow...)
    im cool and everybody loves me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Colress!
    Weba btw!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wouldn't mind Giovanni's son being in the anime.....
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 67 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd actually like Misty to return and STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why did team rocket get smart. I would not mind ash getting processes again
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    TR got smart because I was ready to stab my throat if they kept trying to capture Pikachu for another season... :/ BRING BROCK BACK!!! Cilan and EXPECIALLY Iris SUCK though Cilan smashing Dawn in the face was hilarious!! XD Um... Im glad Plasma is finally getting some time to shine... Other than that, bring back Gary and also the old Officer Jennys and Nurse Joys.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    The Brockster is needed!!! I think I even made a petition about it somewhere on this site! Also, Paul kind of grew on me during Sinnoh and Ash could do with having someone like him around considering his horrid display through Unova. Although it was getting annoying I would like to see a bit more of the old TR. I really miss Mime Jr. and Wobbufet. I just can't take the new James seriously, especially after the first 4 regions. All three of them have shown compassion in the past and when you think about it, Ash learned most of his lessons in pokemon through their misdeeds!
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cilan bores me to Hell and back, Iris is just childish and weird...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually love iris, she's funny and points out the obvious, that ash is a kid. Also she trains DRAGONS<3333
    cilan is really annoying to me and is like a green haired rip off of brock. Brock is the ORGINIAL!!
    Other than that bringing back Paul would be supppper cool too.
    ok yeah

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I started watching the Unova series... Saw how irritating Cilan and Iris were and stopped watching... Never again.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally I want to bring Max back.

I used to love him, and I'd really like go see how he looks grown up and what Pokemon he has.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    Personally I want to bring Max back.

I used to love him, and I'd really like go see how he looks grown up and what Pokemon he has.
    I never liked him. I saw him for being nothing more than a snotty little brat with an annoying voice.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I always felt bad for Max because he wasn't allowed to keep any of the pokemon he befriended. If preschoolers in my games can have them, I'm pretty sure a kid who's old enough to wander around the world with his sister can have at least one little Ralts.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cyruuuuus back</3

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't believe I failed to mention STEVEN STONE cause I mean come on I'd love to see the progress he's made in his stone collection right???? The rightful Hoenn champion's gotta get his love from somewhere(that isnt wallace wHOOPS)
    im cool and everybody loves me