Thread: hackers....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

hackers....

full of hackers trading hackers trying to get a real pokemon......thats all i get on here...no one would trade some of the offers i been getting a perfect stat legendary event lvl 100 for a regular....thats all i am getting..its getting tiresome
    Last edited by UltraSound; 01-04-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Removing inappropriate content

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You just gotta keep trying Bud. It's a small site remember. I used to have your problem, but once you've built up your trading records in fully positive, you'll be alright!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What are you looking for?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Venom is right. At first you have to build up your feedback to positive. Then you'll start getting legitimate offers (because obviously the members who trade only legit Pokemon are looking for legits in return. If they see in your feedback that you're not a hacker, they're more likely to trade with you).

Another way to help filter the hack are to be honest in the trading notes. Say something like "Caught this in Pearl on Rt ___. It took a long time to obtain so I'm looking for legit offers only." I'm not saying it filters all of the hackers, but it sure helps. Also, if you're looking to get rid of a Pokemon because you got it in a trade and it turned out to be a hack, mention that in your notes so the traders know it's hacked. It shows honesty on your part and people who only trade legit Pokemon will see that and be more comfortable to trade with you.

I hope that helps a little. I hate hacks so I know where you're coming from. I once traded my shiny Audino that I randomly found in the wild for a shiny Eevee, and it turned out to be hacked. I was so angry. So I learned different ways to spot hacks before I trade.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I once made a two for one trade. I gave my regirock and phione for a shiny latios. Turned out that the latios was hacked. I got so angry, that is the reason why i havent made new trades. To avoid getting scammes