Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Champion Wanted! (Prizes Included!)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Champion Wanted! (Prizes Included!)

So you wanna be a master of PokeBay?
    Do you have the skills to be Champ-i-on!?

We all trade, in a PokeBay site (PokeBay)!
    I wanna be the greatest champion of them all.
    Got the power, in your hands
    Po-ke-Bay!

Currently, in our group on PokeBay, Gym Leaders Of PokeBay: New Rising, we are looking for a Champion!

A Champion greater than all! That will prove themselves as trustworthy, skilled, knowledgeable, worthy, and a true Champion. Becoming the Champion is a title well earned. You will receive praise, prizes, and an honorable mention in our group.

Becoming the Champion isn't so simple though. There are a lot of rules that need to be followed, if you break any, or we find out that you broke any, you will not be about to compete in the tournament again/anymore.

RULES:
    1. No hacked/cloned/PokeGen/whatever Pokemon, those are unfair. You must have legit Pokemon, if we are suspicions we will ask you.
    2. NO LEGENDS*. Legends are not acceptable in our groups battles.
    3. Oblige by the individual Gym Leaders rules. I don't want any arguments of any sort.
    4. Please, do not turn off your DS if you're losing. That's very rude.
    5. Challengers and Gym Leaders can not use the same Pokemon twice.
    6. Each Gym Leader is allowed one Pokemon out of their type, as long as it has their types move.

Now you're most likely asking how you become the Champion? Simple answer is, you have to beat 15 Gym Leaders. If you do this, then you'll become the Champion!

That's not all though, each competitor for the Champion title will receive prizes.

PRIZES ARE AS FOLLOWED:
    1 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat one Gym Leader(s)
    Another 5 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat five Gym Leader(s)
    Another 5 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat ten Gym Leader(s)
    An additional 15 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat fifteen Gym Leader(s)

Each Prize will be bred by me, and will be 100% Legit and I can provide any Breedable Pokemon you want.

In the case of having TWO Champions at the same time they will battle to become the 'Ultimate Champion'. And will continue battling other attempting Champions if necessary.

A list of Gym Leaders go as followed!

Normal Trixa
    Flying Krow
    Fighting SWAGmonster
    Poison Dark Cloud
    Ground Nekodah
    Rock Kiwi303
    Bug -
    Ghost Kb Barry
    Steel Damian
    Fire Trainerboy
    Water Papayaperson
    Grass Courtney
    Electric JunipersHelp
    Psychic GaryeffinOak
    Ice Nathan Swift
    Dragon AlyCats
    Dark UnDead

CURRENT CHAMPION: Dark Cloud!

Happy Battling!

*Legends named as followed are not permitted:
    Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundorus, Landorus, Tornadus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Meloetta, Genesect, Kyurem, Black Kyurem, and White Kyurem.

PLEASE CONTACT KROWITO FOR GYM CONCERNS
    Last edited by Ninfias; 04-27-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    ok yeah

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wow this is really big..... I dont know if im strong enough...... I doubt I can beat even one of those gym leaders.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    By no legends, do you mean the ones with over 600 base stats? or can i not use pokemon like suicune or moltres?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Legends include suicune, Zapdos, the whole lot!
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is also starting now! Challenge those Gym Leader so you can become the Champ!
    ok yeah

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hehe! I'mma challenge this... I will mystify all opponents with the majestic grace, elegance and power of the Dragon type Pokemon!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome ill give it a go.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good luck to all of our challengers! Have a great time battling and becoming closer to becoming the champ.
    Although prepare to lose when you challenge me >.>
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cloud sucks >.> Have fun challengers!!!

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That sucks no grass type gym leader
    Sniv~William

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniv View Post
    That sucks no grass type gym leader
    Maybe you should try out?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just saying... If you post here and say that you're gonna challenge, I might challenge you first when I have free time ;D
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 01-07-2013 at 04:55 AM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Just saying... If you post here and say that you're gonna challenge, I might challenge you first when I have free time ;D
    Sounds interesting!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well... First day of sparring against Gym Leaders is over and I gained 3 of the 15 badges available today... I'd call this a good challenge thus far.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you using any of the pokes i raised you?
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.