Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Champion Wanted! (Prizes Included!)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do I just challenge them and say that's that?

Is there still no Grass leader? :I

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    This should be interesting...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegod View Post
    Are you using any of the pokes i raised you?
    You only raised me Salamence...

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Just to clear things up... My gym will not be open till the weekend at the earliest!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Krow~
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am Nekodah, the Desert Colossus, and no one has yet to break down my barrier since the last time my shadow darkened this site. Challenge me if you dare!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekodah View Post
    I am Nekodah, the Desert Colossus, and no one has yet to break down my barrier since the last time my shadow darkened this site. Challenge me if you dare!
    Untrue statement! I the great Dragon Master have broken your barrier today... As the earth you and your Pokemon trembled with fear of my true majestic power!

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Krow View Post
    Just to clear things up... My gym will not be open till the weekend at the earliest!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Krow~
    I look forward to plucking the feathers from the bird Pokemon owned by you, the person who succeeded me as the Flying Gym Leader!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    Do I just challenge them and say that's that?

Is there still no Grass leader? :I
    Challenge them. Beat all 15, and become Champion. Fairly easy proposition, but in the field of battle... Not so easy!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    *pecks venom* Only 3 more pokemon to raise. We'll take you to the skies!
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Has anybody made it yet ( i havent been on for awhile) Anyway I think i will try. I may be an awful battler but hopefully my amazing warriors will show you all what we got.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No one has made it yet! Keep trying guys
    ok yeah

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Delusonal ,buddy, i challenge you first.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 83 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i be grass?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster0000 View Post
    can i be grass?
    There's also a process to become a gym leader... Basically defeat a few gym leaders and if they think you're skilled enough they'll send AlyCats their review and you could get in. You needn't use your grass-type team to do this... and btw I'm a gym leader if you want to start this ;D

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love to become the grass gym. Could someone tell me who I have to challenge and how I would do this?