Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Champion Wanted! (Prizes Included!)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do I just challenge them and say that's that?

Is there still no Grass leader? :I

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    This should be interesting...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegod View Post
    Are you using any of the pokes i raised you?
    You only raised me Salamence...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Just to clear things up... My gym will not be open till the weekend at the earliest!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Krow~
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am Nekodah, the Desert Colossus, and no one has yet to break down my barrier since the last time my shadow darkened this site. Challenge me if you dare!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekodah View Post
    I am Nekodah, the Desert Colossus, and no one has yet to break down my barrier since the last time my shadow darkened this site. Challenge me if you dare!
    Untrue statement! I the great Dragon Master have broken your barrier today... As the earth you and your Pokemon trembled with fear of my true majestic power!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Krow View Post
    Just to clear things up... My gym will not be open till the weekend at the earliest!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Krow~
    I look forward to plucking the feathers from the bird Pokemon owned by you, the person who succeeded me as the Flying Gym Leader!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    Do I just challenge them and say that's that?

Is there still no Grass leader? :I
    Challenge them. Beat all 15, and become Champion. Fairly easy proposition, but in the field of battle... Not so easy!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    *pecks venom* Only 3 more pokemon to raise. We'll take you to the skies!
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Has anybody made it yet ( i havent been on for awhile) Anyway I think i will try. I may be an awful battler but hopefully my amazing warriors will show you all what we got.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No one has made it yet! Keep trying guys
    ok yeah

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Delusonal ,buddy, i challenge you first.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 83 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i be grass?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster0000 View Post
    can i be grass?
    There's also a process to become a gym leader... Basically defeat a few gym leaders and if they think you're skilled enough they'll send AlyCats their review and you could get in. You needn't use your grass-type team to do this... and btw I'm a gym leader if you want to start this ;D

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love to become the grass gym. Could someone tell me who I have to challenge and how I would do this?