Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Champion Wanted! (Prizes Included!)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Srry for double post, could you use a grass double type as grass gym leader, like bulbusuar(grass/poison)?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraForming View Post
    Srry for double post, could you use a grass double type as grass gym leader, like bulbusuar(grass/poison)?
    Should you gain access to being a Gym Leader, you may use 6 Pokemon of your designated type. For example: If you were the Grass gym, you could use Venusaur and another 5 or 4 Pokemon of that type Eg: Jumpluff, Leafeon, Tropius, Exeggcutor. But you could have a final Pokemon of the grass type or a Pokemon which knows a grass type move Eg: Infernape with Grass Knot.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm this seems intriguing... maybe when I get my first team together I will have take a shot at the gym leaders. If I'm lucky maybe I could become a gym leader or possibly even a champion.... can this be done on any generation or does it have to be gen 5?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Hmm this seems intriguing... maybe when I get my first team together I will have take a shot at the gym leaders. If I'm lucky maybe I could become a gym leader or possibly even a champion.... can this be done on any generation or does it have to be gen 5?
    Gen 5 only. Gen 4 is fairly outdated now here, and will be even more so when X and Y appear.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    your missing a gym type you don't have a mixed gym what kind of pokemon league doesn't have a mixed gym??
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    your missing a gym type you don't have a mixed gym what kind of pokemon league doesn't have a mixed gym??
    Maybe AlyCats, who runs the league prefers not to have such a Gym as it isn't a traditional singular type gym.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We don't have mixed gyms because of complications that go with it. And I don't want people screaming saying "oohhh I want mixed gym" and stuff like "we should have 3 mixed gym" because no. Also grass was vacant because I didn't find anyone good to fill it. but now I have So keep battling guys! No one's champion yet but people are close! Good luck! :3
    ok yeah

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would gladly like to announce Dark Cloud as the Gym Leaders of Pokebay: New Rising Champion! While also being a Poison Leader Cloud has made it all the way to the Champ! Great job Cloud!

Although, it's not over yet. You are still able to become the Champion by gathering 15 badges and by beating Cloud and his team. Happy battling and congrats again Cloud!
    ok yeah

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCats View Post
    I would gladly like to announce Dark Cloud as the Gym Leaders of Pokebay: New Rising Champion! While also being a Poison Leader Cloud has made it all the way to the Champ! Great job Cloud!

Although, it's not over yet. You are still able to become the Champion by gathering 15 badges and by beating Cloud and his team. Happy battling and congrats again Cloud!

Congratulations Cloud!
    I've done some modifications to my team, removing my 3 weak Dragons and replacing them with the final trio in my 'Master Team' that have helped me defeat all the World Champions (Junior, Senior, and Master.) in the PWT: 2012 World Championships Challenge. So Cloud, you better get ready, because you've got a tough fight ahead!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    My Flying Gym is now open and we are ready to take the party to the skies! Wanna challenge me? You can find me chillin out on the beach. Welcome to Porta Vista! Enjoy the battle!

Peace, Krow~
    Poison Type Veteran

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love if you Updated this with each of the gym leaders Rules to battle them like if they fight 6v6 lvl100 or 65 flat or 50 etc

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuu View Post
    I would love if you Updated this with each of the gym leaders Rules to battle them like if they fight 6v6 lvl100 or 65 flat or 50 etc
    The rules are up to date?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One question: Why is it that we can face the Champ after only 15 rather than 17? (Just curious...)

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Cause that means that gym leaders looking to battle could only get a total of 16 badges. Also, it's good to have some sort of choice, just in case a leader is inactive or unable to battle for a period of time.
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am pretty much the best trainer on pokebay so um yeah.....
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.