Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Champion Wanted! (Prizes Included!)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK... So I've got 9 badges now but I see a small problem.
    The next few Gym Leaders I have to battle are: Psychic, Steel, Dragon and Fire. So, that means if I beat all of those I'd only have 13 badges. But what I'm thinking is, I wouldn't be able to battle the Champion because the Dark and Fighting Leaders have been inactive for a small period of time. But hypothetically should they not come back for a while, that is 2 Gym Leaders that I cannot face. But then also I cannot face Robert612 due to problems with his Wi-Fi. And I mightn't be able to face Aura the Riolu after he quit the Elite Four due to Wi-Fi problems so he may have the same issue as Robert. But thinking about all of this as a whole, and it would be impossible to face the Champion due to this. What I was wondering was do we have to wait for them to return, or can we just bypass them to face Cloud and challenge them at a later date?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ... Can I be the Ice Type Gym Leader?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Steel Type Pokemon will tank any attack you throw at them!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus X View Post
    My Steel Type Pokemon will tank any attack you throw at them!
    One moment you've got Ice and then Steel. Only Ice is available though...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll take Ice!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus X View Post
    I'll take Ice!
    Besides. You literally can't 'take' Ice. You must battle the owner of the group and her assistants and they they will decide amongst themselves if you shall be Ice leader or not...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you battle everyone with your ice team to get the position?

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    Do you battle everyone with your ice team to get the position?
    You don't need to, so long as you show your battling skill.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    You don't need to, so long as you show your battling skill.
    I'm going to use my ice team, I'm pretty confident in it.

So I just battle each of you, or..? *A bit foggy on this stuff.*

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    I'm going to use my ice team, I'm pretty confident in it.

So I just battle each of you, or..? *A bit foggy on this stuff.*
    That's good, that'll probably boost your ratings with us. And no, you battle AlyCats, and just 2 or 3 other leaders and we'll recommend you for the Ice-Type gym leading position. But with Zeus X also wanting to do this I'd hurry up and get these battles in!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nobodyblues, Let's have a contest to see who gets that postion first!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am a jack of all trades! My multiple different types are a great benefit in facing you Paypayaperson!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You don't actually have to battle me, just 2 or 3 gym leaders and they will give me reviews on how you are. :3
    ok yeah

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegod View Post
    I am pretty much the best trainer on pokebay so um yeah.....
    Cool.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Cool.
    Shaddup.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.