Thread: School

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

School

To all teenagers who hate school

When you have a bad day at school it can seem like everybody is against you especially your teachers. Being a teenager can be tough but you need to remember that everybody has their ups and downs and you can improve things by having a positive attitude to your work and trying your hardest in every subject. Teachers care for their students and only want them to do well in life. So don't hate school.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Umm... I don't mean to seem rude or anything, but what was the purpose of this post?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay... I sort of understand.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Uhhh... no not where i come from. xD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've heard lots of people say that they hate school and they don't want to go so I decided to explain to them that its good

Lol regitoxin your funny.... Are you serious? That's awsome

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    still hate homework X3 to me, it waste trees!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol paper but its worth

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy the Eevee View Post
    still hate homework X3 to me, it waste trees!
    Save trees, kill homework!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol I would agree but I don't think that would ever happen

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    bored
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well at my school at the end of the year we do tests call OAA's we do them on the computer this year! reading,math, language arts!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually like school... Which is weird to some. But when you have good friends, an amazing girlfriend and a prom soon...
    I know homework sucks but I rarely get it so ha.
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    At my school we have tests that are known as AIMS and we have to put the answers on bubble sheets w/No.2 pencils, but their is an upside for me I passed them so I don't come to school til like after 12:00 p.m. three classes on one day and the other three the next day so now all i have to is pass my classes, so what's one more year of high school, and although I'm not a fan of school might as well finish what I started.
    Last edited by Blaze Yuki Heartnet; 02-07-2013 at 08:20 PM.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If not for school I'd not have mental equations causing me headaches all day, so I'd have to say I have mixed feelings about it. I enjoy knowing how and why everything works and what happened in the past, but it flows through my head all the time (My mind literally absorbs everything I hear..)
    GUESS WHO'S BACK