Thread: Does it count as a hack?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Does it count as a hack?

Say if you hacked a female pokemon with a Dreamworld ability and then breed a male poke with the same ability is this pokemon legit? Despite the fact it came from an illegal pokemon. Obviously if all the stats are ok and no impossible moves? Just something i was wondering for a while, does anyone know?
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If the mother and/or father is illegitimate, then the offspring will also be illegitimate.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Some consider it legit, but some don't. Personally, I don't but that's just me.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks, it was just something that crossed my mind.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tough call. I guess it would work like genetics. Lets say a French man and Spanish women breed, the offspring will be half French, half Spanish. Once that breeds with say an American female, then the offspring is a quarter French, Spanish, and half American. So as you breed, it's less and less

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Interesting thought Deja!! Ill have to think about that.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wouldn't consider it a hack... Unless you used an egg move or an unobtainable ability

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No. If you think about it logically the hacked parent has no real relation to the spawn. The game will generate a new PID that matches your ot id etc. It would be hacking your game witch could potentially damage it ,but the bred pokémon will work as a legal pokémon. Personally ,I wouldn't risk my game ,but its your choice.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was never going to do it - more just wondering what people though about it.