Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6

Pokemon X and Y

In case you have not yet heard the big announcement, today revealed the 6th generation main series games: Pokemon X and Y! This game is only fir the 3DS and is going to be a world wide release i October 2013! You can check out the release statement here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzO6J981nAw

Do think think this is going to live up to the Pokemon Reputation so far? What sort of things do you hope to see in this new generation of gaming?
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Won't be getting it as I don't have a 3DS and they aren't cheep :/

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well i have a 3DS and those two games look awesome. but why X and Y?
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't understand the reasoning behind the names but they made it a 3DS exclusive because 3DS sales are low

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Won't be getting it as I don't have a 3DS and they aren't cheep :/
    Agreed. The moment I heard 3DS... I died. My soul is dead...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Agreed, people now a days just want to line there pockets and don't care what happens to the people they're taking from

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I NEED THAT GAME
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    DS games were always going to be a long shot. Nintendo were always going to release them for their newest handheld. When the DS first came out they claimed it wasn't going to compete with the GBA but it wasn't long and the GBA had no new games.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    True but there's also reason to believe that they made the 6th Gen games 3DS exclusive because 3DS sales are low and they want to sell more because they're more expensive systems

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    True but there's also reason to believe that they made the 6th Gen games 3DS exclusive because 3DS sales are low and they want to sell more because they're more expensive systems
    Welcome to the world of crappy economies and companies who rip you off just for the fun of it...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Welcome to the world of crappy economies and companies who rip you off just for the fun of it...
    Its a cruel world where there's no end to people that want to rip you off because they can and they get enjoyment out of making others miserable... Short version this world sucks for anyone that wants to buy a new anything....

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nintendo is always been that way with their games.

At the moment, I have mixed feelings about Pokemon X & Y. Defiantly a HUGE step for Pokemon in terms of graphics/gameplay. I don't know how I feel (at the moment) about the 3 starters (though I have already decided that I'm choosing Fennekin). I think it's such a big change for it that I need to let it settle for a little.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just think it sucks for people that have been playing since 1st gen like myself and don't have a 3DS nor can they afford one. Are we just supposed to stop playing pokemon at 5th gen?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been playing since Gen 1 too (which is why I'm a little unsettled at the moment). You have almost 10 months to buy one though before these come out

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thats true but its still $200 plus tax just for the system and then when the games come out it'll be another $40 plus tax for one game