Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry to use such a harsh word as "hate"...
    I hate how much complaining every new pokegame apparently gets. I remember when BW came out, everyone was like "Ohh I'm not gonna get it sucks srly" and people got it anyway, and a day later everyone was like "ZOMG dis ish teh best game evurrrr!!!11one!1"
    And people who still didn't get it are just "oh it sucks I'm old schooler cuz I'm awesome liek dat"...no. No you're not. You're not if you think not-getting-a new-game is cool. (You're also not awesome if you get it. You just get a game or not, it doesn't make you any cooler or lamer. 38< IMO)
    And the complaining about it being on 3DS...I have the very first version of DS. I don't have 3DS. Yet. But, I'm going to get it, and I'm not angry at Nintendo at all just because the release the next game on 3DS. Times change. I don't think my poor DS would be able to run the 3D world and all that anyway. BUT...I'm not getting it because I'm a real fan, I'm getting it because I think it looks cool and I want it. You can still be a real fan even if you don't get the game. I found the poke games at the time when HG/SS came out, and I consider myself a real fan, even though I "only" have SS, Platinum, White and White2.
    Aaaaaaand for those complaining they don't have money to save for 3DS...YOU HAVE 10 DERPING MONTHS TO EARN THAT MONEY, quit crying plz and go mow the lawn or something.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand about the plot. I do agree that it's kind of "OMG THAT GUY WHO WAS THE LEADER OF THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO POKEWORLD WENT THAT WAY, QUICK youhavetoearnthatbadgebeforewecangoafterthembecaus ethat'showitworksyouhaveallthetimeyouwantinyourhan dsdon'trushmkaitakeyourtime.
    Don't like the plot? Make your own! I love travelling around the regions, imagining that I'm saving for example Castelia City from Team Rocket, talking to imaginary people ingame and stuff. :P Say it's boring? Get some imagination, and I swear, it won't be boring!
    Complaining about Unova map being boring? Well um...IMO, that's quite useless. It's like I was complaining that I don't like the game because I don't like the package the game is in. It doesn't affect the game at all, and in my opinion, is much easier to travel around that way. And there are many "hidden" routes trough caves from a place to another, making the map a lot more complicated than it looks.
    C'mon people, being positive isn't that hard. If you're trying to tell yourself the game isn't worth buying just because you can't afford it yet, do it somewhere else, you're brining down people who are really looking forward to the new game and try to see the positive things about it to make it more exciting.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 01-09-2013 at 04:00 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh hey just thought id let everybody kno pokemon just released the names of the two ledgendaries in pokemon x and y
    x is xerneas
    y is yvental

both are a bit out there if you ask me but so was zekrom and reshiram... reshiram???
    nyway im excided and i want YVENTAL!!!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually, the correct names are Xerneas and Yveltal

I for one am beyond excited for the release of X and Y. Bring on gen 6

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont have the 3ds but i still like the game its awesome if i cant get the game ill just watch the anime and i would choose frokie im in love with it who would u choose

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by THE COOL View Post
    i dont have the 3ds but i still like the game its awesome if i cant get the game ill just watch the anime and i would choose frokie im in love with it who would u choose
    I'm choosing Fennekin, all the way. Fennec foxes are amazing animals and I'm stoked that one of the starters is based on one! Plus I always seem to gravitate more towards the water starters, so I think he'll be a nice change of pace

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    3ds u better make this world a better place for pokemon

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey ultra who are u choosing

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Vapors View Post
    I'm choosing Fennekin, all the way. Fennec foxes are amazing animals and I'm stoked that one of the starters is based on one! Plus I always seem to gravitate more towards the water starters, so I think he'll be a nice change of pace
    Same! It's adorable! And I thought it was lynx? Lol yours sounds more similar to the name Fennekin so that's probs it then xD And I always use grass-types so I can't wait to actually use the fire-type xD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Who in the name of God created the legendaries...? Because those are some of the most ridiculous names for legendaries I've ever heard...
    They sound cool and all, but just really ridiculous...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Who in the name of God created the legendaries...? Because those are some of the most ridiculous names for legendaries I've ever heard...
    They sound cool and all, but just really ridiculous...
    I've been complaining this whole time on the post, but Reshiram... Kyurem? Those names are just as awful and don't even sound as cool when pronounced.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like the Name of the legends! Oh goodness people aren't complaining about that too already? seriously everyone, just be excited about the game.
    At first I was a little upset about the games being out for only the 3ds but you if actually read then you'll understand its best for the company. And hey, who doesn't wanna 3d pokemon.
    Also if you're complaining about the price, YOU HAVE TEN MONTHS. Ten months guys, learn how to save your money (that's what I'm doing >.>
    Anyways, heck yes!!! NEW POKEMON GAME AWWWH YESSSS
    ok yeah

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I've been complaining this whole time on the post, but Reshiram... Kyurem? Those names are just as awful and don't even sound as cool when pronounced.
    Zekrom sounded decent, Reshiram was just weird and let's not even talk about Kyurem...
    My question is... After this Gen... How many Pokemon does everyone think will be in the National Dex? I'm guessing somewhere between 750 - 800...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Zekrom sounded decent, Reshiram was just weird and let's not even talk about Kyurem...
    My question is... After this Gen... How many Pokemon does everyone think will be in the National Dex? I'm guessing somewhere between 750 - 800...
    They seem to be adding more and more by the generation... I'd have to guess a little over 800.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What I'm trying to work out, is because this will be like Gen 2 and 4, you won't get a full region of new Pokemon like Unova, but one more like Sinnoh, so if we push away the obvious ones that'll be appearing (Magikarp/Gyarados, Golett/Golurk, etc) it would be in the 750-780 region.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I read there is supposed to be only a bit more than 700.
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.