Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    What I'm trying to work out, is because this will be like Gen 2 and 4, you won't get a full region of new Pokemon like Unova, but one more like Sinnoh, so if we push away the obvious ones that'll be appearing (Magikarp/Gyarados, Golett/Golurk, etc) it would be in the 750-780 region.
    I get what you're saying... I was expecting something similar, but Sinnoh wasn't too small and it had it's fair share of new Pokemon in it. But I'm happy cuz the trailer shows a wild Pikachu! Pikachu is only found wild in Kanto (can't count safari zones) so that's awesome. And to Aura the Riolu... "The addition of the new Pokémon takes the number of Pokémon over to well above 700." (Serebii.net) Serebii is a reliable source, that actually posted of this 10 minutes after the announcement. He's never been wrong before, so it's definitely way over 700. Well over means much higher than.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I saw the Pikachu... And it stared at me @.@ I just paused the video and stared back! Sooo cute!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I saw the Pikachu... And it stared at me @.@ I just paused the video and stared back! Sooo cute!
    Same! But not for Pikachu, I paused it cuz the new Wild Encounter animation looks really cool. It makes more sense that the transition into a battle screen

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well i for one am really excited for the 3D battles. While playing the rotation battles on black 2 i had a feeling that something like this was coming but i didn't expect it so soon and i had hope for it to be a R/S remake. That being said pokemon for me was all about taking me out of my real life and into this amazing adventure so i just hope that these new games take it even further with the 3D. In my opinion some of the pokemon seem to be a little lazy but we have some pokmon in every generation that make you think how did this one make it into the game but we get over it. I would like everyone to remember back to when pokemon B/W came out and all the hate it got and then people played it and loved it and in the most part the hate stopped apart from those who say they only like the original games to be cool. What i am trying to say is don't put it down before you play it.
    And to those complaining about it being 3D only - I only have a DS about 10 months before then i borrowed to play. So before you give up there are ways around it.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm excited for the new game. Not very excited about the console not because of the pricing: I can just put aside money every month until I have enough to buy it. My issue with the 3DS is a personal one. I've tried to play with the console's 3D settings so many times, but every single time I try, after the first 10 minutes I get very nauseous, dizzy, and have headaches and even after I turn off the 3D option, I feel that way for the rest of the day. I don't know if it's only me that gets sick playing games on this console. Maybe I'm just weird. But I think I'm gonna have a big chat with myself to decide whether or not my health is worth continuing to play Pokemon.....
    Last edited by Naminette; 01-10-2013 at 06:09 AM.
    I drew my avatar. I may be busy sometimes, I'm a college student.... ^^"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pikachu could be found in Sinnoh in the wild too. In Relic Garden (I think it was called).

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pikachu were also in Hoenn's safari Zone

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have read that the starters might have secondary types grass/dark fire/psychic water/fighting if so it adds a secondary type triangle COOL! also I love both fenneken and chespin best equaly which is weird cuse I always choose water
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I have read that the starters might have secondary types grass/dark fire/psychic water/fighting if so it adds a secondary type triangle COOL! also I love both fenneken and chespin best equaly which is weird cuse I always choose water
    We were discussing this in the ChatBox earlier... We disbelieve it is Water/Fighting for Froakie but Water/Electric.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I'm sorry to use such a harsh word as "hate"...
    I hate how much complaining every new pokegame apparently gets. I remember when BW came out, everyone was like "Ohh I'm not gonna get it sucks srly" and people got it anyway, and a day later everyone was like "ZOMG dis ish teh best game evurrrr!!!11one!1"
    And people who still didn't get it are just "oh it sucks I'm old schooler cuz I'm awesome liek dat"...no. No you're not. You're not if you think not-getting-a new-game is cool. (You're also not awesome if you get it. You just get a game or not, it doesn't make you any cooler or lamer. 38< IMO)
    And the complaining about it being on 3DS...I have the very first version of DS. I don't have 3DS. Yet. But, I'm going to get it, and I'm not angry at Nintendo at all just because the release the next game on 3DS. Times change. I don't think my poor DS would be able to run the 3D world and all that anyway. BUT...I'm not getting it because I'm a real fan, I'm getting it because I think it looks cool and I want it. You can still be a real fan even if you don't get the game. I found the poke games at the time when HG/SS came out, and I consider myself a real fan, even though I "only" have SS, Platinum, White and White2.
    Aaaaaaand for those complaining they don't have money to save for 3DS...YOU HAVE 10 DERPING MONTHS TO EARN THAT MONEY, quit crying plz and go mow the lawn or something.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand about the plot. I do agree that it's kind of "OMG THAT GUY WHO WAS THE LEADER OF THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO POKEWORLD WENT THAT WAY, QUICK youhavetoearnthatbadgebeforewecangoafterthembecaus ethat'showitworksyouhaveallthetimeyouwantinyourhan dsdon'trushmkaitakeyourtime.
    Don't like the plot? Make your own! I love travelling around the regions, imagining that I'm saving for example Castelia City from Team Rocket, talking to imaginary people ingame and stuff. :P Say it's boring? Get some imagination, and I swear, it won't be boring!
    Complaining about Unova map being boring? Well um...IMO, that's quite useless. It's like I was complaining that I don't like the game because I don't like the package the game is in. It doesn't affect the game at all, and in my opinion, is much easier to travel around that way. And there are many "hidden" routes trough caves from a place to another, making the map a lot more complicated than it looks.
    C'mon people, being positive isn't that hard. If you're trying to tell yourself the game isn't worth buying just because you can't afford it yet, do it somewhere else, you're brining down people who are really looking forward to the new game and try to see the positive things about it to make it more exciting.
    Just saying... Some of us don't get given money by our parents unless it's a special occasion...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just saying... Some of us don't get given money by our parents unless it's a special occasion...
    Just saying, you can try to get a summer job. I'm not getting any money from my parents either. I have 2 jobs and I'm planning on getting a summer job too. I suggest you do the same if you don't have money to afford it.

And TheCOOL, I think I'll be getting Fennekin. :3 I usually want to see the full evolved forms before choosing, for example on White, I thought Oshawott was the cutest so I wanted it, but after some googling around and seeing what it's final form looks like, I changed my mind and chose Snivy.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 01-10-2013 at 03:19 PM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im with you UltraSound we all have 10months to make uo the money and we really should not be complaining about the new game when all we know about it is 5 pokemon, and it looks like its going to be taken place in Paris. Oh on the plus side Japan, US, The America's and every where pokemon is the game will come out at the same time no 6 or 3 month wait
    Sniv~William

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I'm sorry to use such a harsh word as "hate"...
    I hate how much complaining every new pokegame apparently gets. I remember when BW came out, everyone was like "Ohh I'm not gonna get it sucks srly" and people got it anyway, and a day later everyone was like "ZOMG dis ish teh best game evurrrr!!!11one!1"
    And people who still didn't get it are just "oh it sucks I'm old schooler cuz I'm awesome liek dat"...no. No you're not. You're not if you think not-getting-a new-game is cool. (You're also not awesome if you get it. You just get a game or not, it doesn't make you any cooler or lamer. 38< IMO)
    And the complaining about it being on 3DS...I have the very first version of DS. I don't have 3DS. Yet. But, I'm going to get it, and I'm not angry at Nintendo at all just because the release the next game on 3DS. Times change. I don't think my poor DS would be able to run the 3D world and all that anyway. BUT...I'm not getting it because I'm a real fan, I'm getting it because I think it looks cool and I want it. You can still be a real fan even if you don't get the game. I found the poke games at the time when HG/SS came out, and I consider myself a real fan, even though I "only" have SS, Platinum, White and White2.
    Aaaaaaand for those complaining they don't have money to save for 3DS...YOU HAVE 10 DERPING MONTHS TO EARN THAT MONEY, quit crying plz and go mow the lawn or something.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand about the plot. I do agree that it's kind of "OMG THAT GUY WHO WAS THE LEADER OF THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO POKEWORLD WENT THAT WAY, QUICK youhavetoearnthatbadgebeforewecangoafterthembecaus ethat'showitworksyouhaveallthetimeyouwantinyourhan dsdon'trushmkaitakeyourtime.
    Don't like the plot? Make your own! I love travelling around the regions, imagining that I'm saving for example Castelia City from Team Rocket, talking to imaginary people ingame and stuff. :P Say it's boring? Get some imagination, and I swear, it won't be boring!
    Complaining about Unova map being boring? Well um...IMO, that's quite useless. It's like I was complaining that I don't like the game because I don't like the package the game is in. It doesn't affect the game at all, and in my opinion, is much easier to travel around that way. And there are many "hidden" routes trough caves from a place to another, making the map a lot more complicated than it looks.
    C'mon people, being positive isn't that hard. If you're trying to tell yourself the game isn't worth buying just because you can't afford it yet, do it somewhere else, you're brining down people who are really looking forward to the new game and try to see the positive things about it to make it more exciting.
    I know I typed this already but my comment seems to have vanished somehow...? what's that about the plot because I can't find anything online about it...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Complaining about legend names.... But I don't think Mew was all that brilliant, and the unoriginality of Mewtwo... Lets just face it, not every name and design is gonna be a winner. That's why there's over 700 to choose from. :/ don't like it? Oh snap! Hundreds more to pick! Omg! :O as far as the 3D goes, yeah it sucks when the switch is on, but I turn it off when playing my 3DS games. I don't feel sick all day but it bothers my eyes. It's useless as far as I'm concerned. So just turning the switch off should fix that problem.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dont have a 3ds to but I really want pokemon X