Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    They didn't take the fans' advice. They took their financial advisers' advice. It wouldn't have been profitable for them to not start 6th gen yet. The starters will also grow on you. It's just a matter of the image being unfamiliar to you right now. And it's beneficial to learn the names and pronunciations of Xerneas and Yveltal... And I don't particularly like Yveltal simply because it is visually unappealing to me... But the typing may convince me otherwise. It looks like a Fire/Flying type but Xerneas doesn't "look" like any particular type... Maybe steel if anything.
    Alrighty then.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Still no word on a Poison Type Legendary...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Eeveelution ideas

Litheon- Rock (litho means rock)
    Mytheon- Dragon (since dragons are myths in fantasies)
    Aireon- Flying
    Spookeon- Ghost
    Buzzeon-Bug (think the buzzzzz a bug makes lol)
    Pureon- normal (pure + eon)
    Champeon- Fighting

Steel and poison are still in progress lol

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    No chance of a summer job. I live in a ghost town where kids aren't given the light of day, and if there are jobs available, they're gone at the snap of the fingers. I live in that small a town.
    You're not being positive. 38 There's always some work to do. I live in a small town too, but that doesn't restrict chances in getting a job imo.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaradragoness View Post
    well i have a 3DS and those two games look awesome. but why X and Y?
    The legendarys look like the letters with a very small amount of imagination.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 102 | Offers: 199 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There is no way I'm buying pokemon X and Y. 1st of all the pokemon so far look like crap except Fenniken. 2nd I don't have a 3ds. 3rd I don't like the 3ds and I wont buy it just for a stupid looking pokemon game. Finally but the least important thing about why I won'nt get it is because the name X and Y. If you look back at the other games the name has always been a jewl or a color not letters. Whtas next pokemon 1 and pokemon 2? ughh

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloettaforever View Post
    There is no way I'm buying pokemon X and Y. 1st of all the pokemon so far look like crap except Fenniken. 2nd I don't have a 3ds. 3rd I don't like the 3ds and I wont buy it just for a stupid looking pokemon game. Finally but the least important thing about why I won'nt get it is because the name X and Y. If you look back at the other games the name has always been a jewl or a color not letters. Whtas next pokemon 1 and pokemon 2? ughh
    Calm down first of all... X, Y, and the third game probably will be Z. X, Y, and Z are coordinates, sometimes and often expressed in 3D. Uh.... 3DS??? The name was fitting and perfect in every way. The title really shouldn't mean anything or be complained about. We've only seen 5 pokemon.... How can they possibly ALL look bad when we haven't even seen but 5? We haven't seen anything of the pokemon game but a short clip that looks graphically stunning for the series, so just how dumb can this game look exactly...?
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 01-12-2013 at 12:47 AM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Plus, these images aren't even final. There is a disclaimer saying the game footage is not final, so it is subject to get better. And yes, X and Y are algebraically the coordinate axis in the 2nd dimension, and Z would make it the 3rd dimension. So X and Y make a lot of logical sense... And you probably can't come up with a better name anyways so...?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i agree, Melow u just cant judge a game on 5 pokemon and a title.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    people who swear now that the wont get a 3DS are full of it cuz you have 10 months to get one... even if you dont like the 3d part you can turn it off for the most part. and not buying the newest pokemon game??? might as well stop playing pokemon

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm buying it. I don't know why but saw some footage of the battles and their very interesting. Real 3d pokemon fights. I hope there nice poison types in it. Because its my favorite type. Only the walking around part looks a bit odd. o_O It reminds me of paper mario.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    has anyone seen the fake pikachu evolution it tricked a lot of japanese people on twitter well if you ask me (which you didn't but I don't care) that looks pretty cool and makes me want a fire/electric pokemon (rotom doesn't count) what do you think?
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaradragoness View Post
    well i have a 3DS and those two games look awesome. but why X and Y?
    so they can make z a few months after there release lol
    I thought what i'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think we will have eevee evoltions of ghost (Trade eevee while holding a Reper Cloth) and steel (Trade eevee holding a Metal Coat)
    Sniv~William

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    so they can make z a few months after there release lol
    and Z would tie in with the now 3D games, being that Z is the dimension of Depth added on the 3DS