View Poll Results: Which Starter will you pick?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin (Grass)

16 17.39%
  • Fennekin (Fire)

58 63.04%
  • Froakie (Water)

18 19.57%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 6th gen Starters

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    With the Rock and Water gyms in Kanto I still used Charmander once or twice, I don't see that as a deal-breaker
    It wouldn't be a deal breaker just something to consider as i am not really that biased on which i pick.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsFirelight View Post
    I think they're all lame...-_-
    I think they should have stopped making pokemon games after Gen 4.
    That sort of attitude belongs on facebook dude. Begone with your negativity.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Keep you're comment for you people here love 5th and 6th
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fennekin is by far my favorite by looks. I love Foxes as well as Fire-Types so it's a win-win!
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fennekin is the only decent looking one.

BUT WATCH IT EVOLVE INTO SOMETHING UGLY UGGHH /sobs

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My personal preference at the moment is Froakie. I will have to wait and see the final evolutions though as I'll be spending more time with them in that form than any other.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Am I The only one who thinks that Chespin's design resembles the design on Oshawott ??

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    My personal preference at the moment is Froakie. I will have to wait and see the final evolutions though as I'll be spending more time with them in that form than any other.
    Same... I like Fennekin but I have a bad feeling that it's final evolution will be butchered like Tepig was. I feel like I'll like Chespin's final evo better, being that I never like the four-legged starters' final evos.

Quote Originally Posted by micklepickle101 View Post
    Am I The only one who thinks that Chespin's design resembles the design on Oshawott ??
    Not reallty... Every region has a humanoid starter and when they're that small, designs are hard to vary

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I guess, but I still think that their types will be :
    Fennekin- fire/psychic
    Chespin- grass/flying
    Froakie- water/ice

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd have to pick Chespin, but since the grass starters are always really weak, excluding Bulbusaur, which was the only first evolution of a starter to be a double type (Fun Fact) I might pick Fennekin, then again, I'm not choosing till their evolutions are shown. I'm definitely getting Y tho, Yveltal looks awesome, Xerneas is meh

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by micklepickle101 View Post
    Yeah I guess, but I still think that their types will be :
    Fennekin- fire/psychic
    Chespin- grass/flying
    Froakie- water/ice
    That'd be interesting... But judging from appearance alone, I'd say Fennekin will remain Fire, Chespin will remain grass, and Froakie will become Water/Poison or Water/Ground (Like most frog Pokemon). The pre-release pics of Fennekin using extrasensory (I'm assuming that's what it is, being that it is a weak-looking attack and is used by a pure fire-type) don't mean it's a psychic type. Maybe dark, actually... huh. Anyways, Gorebyss learns Psychic by level-up so Fennekin may not be psychic.

Chespin is growing on me. I check Serebii everyday and look at the pics xD I will probably stick to my traditional grass-type choice then. It's usually the eyes of grass-types that make the design more appealling O.o

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have to wait for evolutions but right now fennekin is my fav even though i dont like any of them much
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Then why are you still here? Or are you one of those Gen whiners?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As long as the Fennekin doesnt turn into a fire/fighting type I think I would choose it. :P I have chosen a fire type with gen 1-4 but finally broke the mold with Oshawott in Gen 5. I think it would be interesting to see a fire/steel type combination. I cant think of a pokemon with that combination offhand. Maybe I'm missing something though haha.
    Last edited by Sccrfreek; 01-25-2013 at 06:21 PM.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would personally pick froaki. I have something with frogs...
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft