View Poll Results: Which Starter will you pick?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin (Grass)

16 17.39%
  • Fennekin (Fire)

58 63.04%
  • Froakie (Water)

18 19.57%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The 6th gen Starters

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One of my speculations is that in the trailer Chespin uses a dark move, Fennekin uses a psychic move and Froakie uses a fighting move. So that means that Chespin could be Grass/Dark, Fennekin could be Fire/Psychic and Froakie could be Water/Fighting.
    I mean if this is true then I will be happy. I'm getting both X and Y so I'll be getting Fennekin on X and Froakie on Y.
    (I'm sorry Chespin :[)
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Fennekin is sweet Finally a starter that looks like Flareon (IMO) Hopefully this means it'll be super strong! Flareon was a big let down for me, it's highest stat is attack, but it hardly learns any physical moves! Pooey >.> Go Fennekin!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    One of my speculations is that in the trailer Chespin uses a dark move, Fennekin uses a psychic move and Froakie uses a fighting move. So that means that Chespin could be Grass/Dark, Fennekin could be Fire/Psychic and Froakie could be Water/Fighting.
    I mean if this is true then I will be happy. I'm getting both X and Y so I'll be getting Fennekin on X and Froakie on Y.
    (I'm sorry Chespin :[)
    I really hope they evolve it those types it would be amazing and I have rethought who I might choose it seams everyone is going to get a fennekin so I will get Chespin and go on the GTS (or whatever they call it in this game) and get one from there I think smart
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I really hope they evolve it those types it would be amazing and I have rethought who I might choose it seams everyone is going to get a fennekin so I will get Chespin and go on the GTS (or whatever they call it in this game) and get one from there I think smart
    Thinking about it, it's better to take the least liked starter. In the end, you'll have a Pokemon that almost everyone else needs to finish their Pokedex XD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know why i choose fenekin but now I prefer chespin he is so cute look at picture http://cheezburger.com/6981079040
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't forget if you get both X and Y you can transfer 2 of the starters to one game and play with all 3 so you my not have to chose.
    Sniv~William

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And don't forget a lot of people on pokebay will trade you the starts for very little.
    Sniv~William

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've always picked fire pokemon (not including gen IV, because I dodn't like chimcar that much), so I'll defiantly pick fennekin >.<