Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Weavile has outstanding coverage, outstanding speed, and fantastic attack. As it is, it would be freaky and unreasonable to add anything to it's amazing power. I can see them making a pre-evolution for it though... It would be cute to see a baby sneasel!
    then how about it being a second option for the evo then
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    then how about it being a second option for the evo then
    Branched evolution pleases me. I'd like to see more of it.
    X/Y FC: 4570 8735 5397
    Check out my new Hidden Ability trade shop!
    http://tinyurl.com/kapcydb

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is going to sound nuts, but I'm dying for 4 way battles...
    Like Multi Battles you can use 3 Pokemon, unlike Multi Battles it is every player for themselves...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    Like Multi Battles you can use 3 Pokemon, unlike Multi Battles it is every player for themselves...
    That would be epic
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That would be quite an interesting aspect! I feel like they'd add that on a tag-team match, but I don't know if they'd do 1 v 1 with 4 Pokemon out on each side. It'd be cool to see though!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So rumor has it that there might be Sableye and Dunsparce evolutions. How awesome would that be!!!!!
    Last edited by blaziking; 03-10-2013 at 02:57 AM.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blaziking View Post
    So rumor has it that there might be Sableye and Dunsparce evolutions. How awesome would that be!!!!!
    I feel like Sableye should just be done..... There was a rumor since gen 3 that Frafetch'd would evolve, that Kanghaskan would be connected to Cubone, and that there would be a new type... I'd not go based off of rumorrs
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hope they will start introducing pokemon with 3 types instead of the max 2. I think it would be pretty cool
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I feel like Sableye should just be done..... There was a rumor since gen 3 that Frafetch'd would evolve, that Kanghaskan would be connected to Cubone, and that there would be a new type... I'd not go based off of rumorrs
    Yeah those are cool too. To be honest i would almost be happy if they were almost all evo's of older pokemon. No you have to take all these things with a pinch of salt.

And 3 types would make it two complicated but they could introduce more typing combinations.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    3 types would be utter insanity to your minds.
    Bring on the new typing! Fire/Grass, Fire/Water, Grass,Electric, Electric/Rock, Rock/Dragon, Poison/Dragon, Grass/Dragon. Are the ones I wanna see!
    And Nintendo, for the love of God, add a Poison legendary or two into the 6th Generation.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bring on the new typing! Fire/Grass, Fire/Water, Grass,Electric, Electric/Rock, Rock/Dragon, Poison/Dragon, Grass/Dragon. Are the ones I wanna see!
    And Nintendo, for the love of God, add a Poison legendary or two into the 6th Generation.
    A poison dragon type would be amazing!!!!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd love an Electric/Rock-Type and a Rock/Dragon-Type would be even more amazing. I actually designed a perfect one of each and it seems really possible imo... Lol Fire/Grass would be like unstoppable xD
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A water dragon type would be awesome. Not counting Palkia and i never really liked Kingdra.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blaziking View Post
    A water dragon type would be awesome. Not counting Palkia and i never really liked Kingdra.
    I get what you mean... We need an actual dragon/water... not a seahorse "dragon" and whatever Palkia was...
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I get what you mean... We need an actual dragon/water... not a seahorse "dragon" and whatever Palkia was...
    Yes and it should be a kinda turquoise color you know the like when the water is greeny.