Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been thinking how would Eevee evolve into a Ghost-type pokemon? Would you put it in front of a driving car and watch it "evolve"?
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    A rock eeveelution would be awesome!
    yeah, that would be awesome, wonder how it would look like.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    a Dragon eeveelution would be very very cool or bug,poison
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they should bring back the Pokemon contest. The ones like in r/s/e

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by beast212 View Post
    Agreed. I didn't like the way it appeared, but with the 3DS I'm sure they'd make the contests more visually appealing. That'd make training more complicated! Having to train for Contests and/or Battling O.0

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by beast212 View Post
    I loved the pokemon contest don't know why but I did so I would love a revamped Poke contest and a pokemon walking park as well also in platinum
    Team Popplio ��

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like legendary evolution that would be really cool!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think there will actually be a starter fire type that doesn't evolve into a fire/fighting again.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Agreed. I didn't like the way it appeared, but with the 3DS I'm sure they'd make the contests more visually appealing. That'd make training more complicated! Having to train for Contests and/or Battling O.0
    I want it all to return!
    Contests, Join Avenue, Battle Frontier, PokeAthlon and the PWT (Only if they add the Elite Four this time of course!)

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I want it all to return!
    Contests, Join Avenue, Battle Frontier, PokeAthlon and the PWT (Only if they add the Elite Four this time of course!)
    I loved the Battle Frontier! The one from Emerald where we could actually get Symbols and there were a bunch of facilities. I dislike the idea of BP introduced with HG and Pt, I'd rather go for symbols..

Quote Originally Posted by kamikashi21 View Post
    I think there will actually be a starter fire type that doesn't evolve into a fire/fighting again.
    Lol so true!! But how could they make Fennekin into a fighting-type anyways? It's a fox! Well.. They made a chick into a fighting-type but I'm sure the fox won't be... I'd like a dark-type starter! I doubt that'd happen but it's possible and would be awesome

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikashi21 View Post
    I lol'd

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've found a new theory that Xerneus and Yveltal are new types Yveltal is sound and Xerneus is Light its not likely but I thought I should include even the more wild or fake rumors and who knows it might be true but since this is pure speculation I doubt its true
    Team Popplio ��

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have found another rumor and i'll just paste it staight on here

A Quote from Ultimacanti:

new Pokemon:

Small dolphin with clown face paint (no clown nose) and a striped hoop around its belly. (summary says it gets 1 evo) (This is a Picture of a Dolphin)
    A bird that looks very similar to a plover, mostly white body with black stripes, forming something like a hashtag on both sides of the body. Also stripe across eyes. (summary says 2 evos) (This is a picture of a Plover)
    A fluffball with only small legs and a nose sticking out of it (cannot see eyes). This is the new rodent, but the animal it is based on is neither associated with fluff or Europe. (summary says 1 evo) (This is a picture of a Fluffball)
    A small kangaroo with a battery-pouch and two hammer-like hands. Its tail is spiraled (no obvious lightning marks on its body) (summary says 2 evos) (This is a Picture of a Small Kangaroo)
    Team Popplio ��

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I have found another rumor and i'll just paste it staight on here

A Quote from Ultimacanti:

new Pokemon:

Small dolphin with clown face paint (no clown nose) and a striped hoop around its belly. (summary says it gets 1 evo) (This is a Picture of a Dolphin)
    A bird that looks very similar to a plover, mostly white body with black stripes, forming something like a hashtag on both sides of the body. Also stripe across eyes. (summary says 2 evos) (This is a picture of a Plover)
    A fluffball with only small legs and a nose sticking out of it (cannot see eyes). This is the new rodent, but the animal it is based on is neither associated with fluff or Europe. (summary says 1 evo) (This is a picture of a Fluffball)
    A small kangaroo with a battery-pouch and two hammer-like hands. Its tail is spiraled (no obvious lightning marks on its body) (summary says 2 evos) (This is a Picture of a Small Kangaroo)
    If you google or youtube "6th gen Pokemon" you will get sooo many videos and pictures of Fakemon that people have created. Spriters always name their Pokemon with a nonexistent gen of Pokemon like that, as annoying as it is...

Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I've found a new theory that Xerneus and Yveltal are new types Yveltal is sound and Xerneus is Light its not likely but I thought I should include even the more wild or fake rumors and who knows it might be true but since this is pure speculation I doubt its true
    Well "Light" would be the same thing as Psychic. And I can almost guarantee that if Yveltal is really based off of a Wyvern, it is a Flying/Fire-Type. It would be cool to have a new type, but I think it's safe to say Nintendo is done introducing new types.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gen IV battle frontiers didn't have the players compete solely for battle points. Don't forget that with each victory against a Frontier Brain the player receives a silver print upon first defeat and a coloured print upon second defeat.