Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think X and Y is just out of creativity for the ledgendaries.
    I was hoping for monochrome and Rainbow next D:
    or Stellar, Lunar and Solar.

I really love Chespins designs too.
    But I hope they bring out a few more steel types or bug types.

but in this link; http://pokejungle.net/2013/01/22/rumours-predicament/ (in previous post) I think it would be cool for crossbred pokemon that would be cool.

I'm also concerned with the trading in gen 6. any ideas?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyt View Post
    I think X and Y is just out of creativity for the ledgendaries.
    I was hoping for monochrome and Rainbow next D:
    or Stellar, Lunar and Solar.

I really love Chespins designs too.
    But I hope they bring out a few more steel types or bug types.

but in this link; http://pokejungle.net/2013/01/22/rumours-predicament/ (in previous post) I think it would be cool for crossbred pokemon that would be cool.

I'm also concerned with the trading in gen 6. any ideas?
    From what I heard the GTS will be better in gen 6 so you shouldn't be concerned about that I personally don't think they will ever add a crossbreeding feature to pokemon it would take too much away from a shiny and will probably look real dumb although I can think of some cool pokemon combo's I would like to see if its real (which I highly doubt.)
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Did anyone see the fake Coro Coro scans? I have to say almost all the pokemon on them are awesome and actually seem like a realistic move from B/W
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A new way of catching pokemon! There's Fishing, surfing, caves, tall grass, headbutting trees, slathering honey on trees, rock smash right now.. But what will they come up with next? ;o

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mylololz View Post
    A new way of catching pokemon! There's Fishing, surfing, caves, tall grass, headbutting trees, slathering honey on trees, rock smash right now.. But what will they come up with next? ;o
    That would be awesome!! They need to make it like tree cutting releases a Pokemon or something like that...
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought of something awesome: a move similar to taunt, but instead of just forcing attacks, it forces physical attacks or special attacks, or maybe even makes attacking illegal! This would make the idea of Special and Physical Walls better!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I thought of something awesome: a move similar to taunt, but instead of just forcing attacks, it forces physical attacks or special attacks, or maybe even makes attacking illegal! This would make the idea of Special and Physical Walls better!
    Awesome idea!! i couldn't see it happening but it would add an interesting dynamic.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it would be awesome if the they included something like the PWT into the game which you had to win before you could even face the elite 4, kinda like in the anime all the opponents would be at a level above the last gym leader. But done more where you still gain experience. This would mean they would have to make the elite 4 and the champion stronger too.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also want a way to create fog as a weather effect and not just a field effect... The only time you get fog in battle is in two areas of Sinnoh. We should be able to have a fog-causing move. I also think we're way overdue for a new weather... Seriously I'm thinking of like a windstorm or thunderstorm and steel-types loose health each turn!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What I'd like to see (Pokemon wise):

-Skarmory evolution (pre or 3rd...or even both)
    -Pinsir evolution
    -New Eeveelutions
    -A final Koffing evolution (I thought of the name "Hakking," so it would be Koffing->Wheezing->Hakking)
    -Final Houndoom evolution (I saw a fan made one that looked really awesome)
    -A pre Lickitung evolution (I always felt Lickitung was incomplete. Lickilicky was a good end, but they should make the baby "Lillicky" to make it sound like "Lil' Licky)

I'll think of more another time, but this is just off the top of my head

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I also want a way to create fog as a weather effect and not just a field effect... The only time you get fog in battle is in two areas of Sinnoh. We should be able to have a fog-causing move. I also think we're way overdue for a new weather... Seriously I'm thinking of like a windstorm or thunderstorm and steel-types loose health each turn!
    I agree i have been thinking the same thing for about 3 days a fog weather move would be great
    Team Popplio ��

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm maybe they could then also include some abilities to complement fog.

And Deja i like all those ideas and it looks like your getting the Eeveelution!!!!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    What I'd like to see (Pokemon wise):

-Skarmory evolution (pre or 3rd...or even both)
    -Pinsir evolution
    -New Eeveelutions
    -A final Koffing evolution (I thought of the name "Hakking," so it would be Koffing->Wheezing->Hakking)
    -Final Houndoom evolution (I saw a fan made one that looked really awesome)
    -A pre Lickitung evolution (I always felt Lickitung was incomplete. Lickilicky was a good end, but they should make the baby "Lillicky" to make it sound like "Lil' Licky)

I'll think of more another time, but this is just off the top of my head
    I agree about everything except for Houndoom. There needs to be a baby Skarmory! And a baby Pinsir wouldn't be frowned upon either. I always thought a new Koffing evo would be called Choaking but I think they are probably done there.

We do have an ability suiting to fog called Keen Eye, which prevents loss of accuracy (accuracy is lowed in fog), but more would definitely be needed.

The new eeveelution I must predict to be Normal, Bug or Ghost. Why? Firstly, it looks like an HP moster, which is what normal types usually are. But there is somethings very interesting about it: It's eyes are solid colors. This would imply many types, but Grass, Dark, and Psychic are taken, so it leaves us with these two. I'm leaning more towards Bug. Another cool thing is the ribbons streaming from it's body, which are normally on Ice, Water, Psychic, Dark, or Ghost, and all these except for Ghost are already taken.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How about a third Sneasel evo called Greivile it could look more like the shadow triad with its ears covering its mouth into a mask or something
    Team Popplio ��

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    How about a third Sneasel evo called Greivile it could look more like the shadow triad with its ears covering its mouth into a mask or something
    Weavile has outstanding coverage, outstanding speed, and fantastic attack. As it is, it would be freaky and unreasonable to add anything to it's amazing power. I can see them making a pre-evolution for it though... It would be cute to see a baby sneasel!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK