Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wasn't that great at it, but maybe bring chaining for shinies back in the games

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keitaro787 View Post
    I wasn't that great at it, but maybe bring chaining for shinies back in the games
    That would be the best thing ever! We actually can in 5th gen by chaining the shaking plots of grass, but that takes forever. There needs to be another easier way of chaining like 4th gen had..
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How about allowing you to put in longer names for your character/ including in the PalPad?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Longer character names would be brilliant, I can never use the name I want. Just an off the cuff prediction -tonights smash episode will be something big and new. Masuda's announcements are always big!!
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Longer pokemon and move names are already confirmed so it would make sense that you can enter longer character names

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Edit @ 16:01: Pokémon names and move names seem to have increased beyond the 10 & 12 respective character limit. France has called Pancham Pandespiègle which is 2 characters longer, while Parabolic Charge is 16 characters long
    I'm also interested in pokemon smash today, let's see what will be revealed!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    Longer pokemon and move names are already confirmed so it would make sense that you can enter longer character names
    I wonder if they'll make "Feraligatr" into "Feraligater" now xD

I wonder... Fairy-time gym will probably occur.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im intereseted in seeing, new type matches, but most of all i want to be able to run into your own released pokemon, like, a 1 in 5000 chance that youll run inot your pokemon like Ash's pikachu appeared, and you can re catch it if you want and it will grow stronger in through the wild, there is most likly no chance of this happening but its been an idea in my mind for years

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow270 View Post
    im intereseted in seeing, new type matches, but most of all i want to be able to run into your own released pokemon, like, a 1 in 5000 chance that youll run inot your pokemon like Ash's pikachu appeared, and you can re catch it if you want and it will grow stronger in through the wild, there is most likly no chance of this happening but its been an idea in my mind for years
    That would be interesting. Maybe they'd also do a feature where if your wi-fi friends release Pokemon, you can find them in the wild of your games when you connect via wi-fi
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah that would be pretty cool