Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    How about no asking for lvl 9 and below legendaries on the GTS to get rid of spammers
    If only this were Facebook, you'd have about a billion Likes on that post.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think we should have another female Pokemon Professor. I think with the first four gens, Nintendo were being a bit sexist by having Male professors dominate the scene for 15 years, and then Professor Juniper came in and I thought that it was a nice touch at long last. But by having a second, it'd just prove Nintendo aren't just one-trick ponies for having a female in it once and then reverting to their old ways... So a second female professor is needed.

I also wonder about what Nintendo has in store in terms of Pokemon transferring. I'd sure love to see, because we had the Pal Park in Gen 4, and the PokeTransfer Lab in Gen 5, so it'd be really interesting to see what they have up their sleeves.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I also wonder about what Nintendo has in store in terms of Pokemon transferring. I'd sure love to see, because we had the Pal Park in Gen 4, and the PokeTransfer Lab in Gen 5, so it'd be really interesting to see what they have up their sleeves.
    I really hope whatever it is, it's easier than Poketransfer. I hate using two DSes for that. Maybe on the Global Link they'll create something for it..

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Perhaps so!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I would like them to make mewthree X [from Chaos Black, a hack of red] an actual Pokemon!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they need to have a Meloetta event for Gen 5 outside of Japan for us before X & Y come out.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree we are long due a Meloetta event. And this game would be a nice time to reintroduce the walking with pokemon feature now that it is 3D and everything but there was no evidence of that from the small bits of the game we saw so far.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    I agree we are long due a Meloetta event. And this game would be a nice time to reintroduce the walking with pokemon feature now that it is 3D and everything but there was no evidence of that from the small bits of the game we saw so far.
    I doubt there will be a return for that feature. It took a lot of data to make that happen when there were still only 493 Pokemon.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    I think they need to have a Meloetta event for Gen 5 outside of Japan for us before X & Y come out.
    They've never moved onto a new generation without having an English event for every event Pokemon so there's no reason to think they would now. Whether this event comes to me in Australia or not is another thing

I suspect they'll release Meloetta when the Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice DVD is released in the U.S. Middle of the year at the latest. I doubt they'd have a Gen 5 event just a couple of weeks before the release of Gen 6.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they should start introducing like stage 4 evolution maby..... just an idea
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 49 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A new type idk what the type could be but a new type would be cool XD

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyavey123 View Post
    A new type idk what the type could be but a new type would be cool XD
    Like with Steel and Dark in Gen 2! But at this point I think it's too far along to have a new type added...

Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    I think they should start introducing like stage 4 evolution maby..... just an idea
    If that happened that'd be awesome! And difficult! Awesomely Difficult!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was also thinking it would be nice for more space for friend codes as much trading as I do I have to constantly delete ones I haven't used in awhile.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I doubt there will be a return for that feature. It took a lot of data to make that happen when there were still only 493 Pokemon.
    Yeah i couldn't see it happening but it would be cool - it was one the the things i loved most about SS
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just realized how badly I want a hamster Pokemon! and a Kangaroo, Coyote, Hyena (Poochyena was terrible), Quail, Squirrel (Pachirisu did not satisfy me), and maybe even a Parasite Pokemon!