Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 102 | Offers: 198 | Wishlist Items: 67 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    any pokemon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope they have new forms for the two new legendaries we have saw from the trailer. (sorta like a black and white kyurem thing cause the new legendaries are awful to me)
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    I hope they have new forms for the two new legendaries we have saw from the trailer. (sorta like a black and white kyurem thing cause the new legendaries are awful to me)
    That's a 3D model of each of them. That means nothing about what the sprites will look like. And they never have new Pokemon forms in the introduction games, they only appear with new forms in the remakes.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I just realized how badly I want a hamster Pokemon! and a Kangaroo, Coyote, Hyena (Poochyena was terrible), Quail, Squirrel (Pachirisu did not satisfy me), and maybe even a Parasite Pokemon!
    Wasn't Kangaskhan a Kangaroo Pokemon? But i agree with the others. Plus maybe a proper wolf Pokemon - i don't feel that any of the canine like pokemon did the Wolf justice.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    Wasn't Kangaskhan a Kangaroo Pokemon? But i agree with the others. Plus maybe a proper wolf Pokemon - i don't feel that any of the canine like pokemon did the Wolf justice.
    Yes but... idk it's really weird looking and doesn't do a kangaroo any justice with it's stubby legs and just over-all size.... and it is partly based off Genghis Khan (Created Mongol Empire). A wolf Pokemon would also be cool... I can't think of any wolf Pokemon already existing though

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes but... idk it's really weird looking and doesn't do a kangaroo any justice with it's stubby legs and just over-all size.... and it is partly based off Genghis Khan (Created Mongol Empire). A wolf Pokemon would also be cool... I can't think of any wolf Pokemon already existing though
    The only wolf I can think of is Mightyena

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    The only wolf I can think of is Mightyena
    Mightyena wasn't a wolf... It's a hyena

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    More boxes for storing Pokemon would also be nice. I have a lot of trouble just releasing pokemon,

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keitaro787 View Post
    More boxes for storing Pokemon would also be nice. I have a lot of trouble just releasing pokemon,
    There are enough boxes currently to store one of each Pokemon and then some more?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also would like more box space. Maybe 1.5 times, or double.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah i see what you mean. No none are actual wolf pokemon but some could be seen as a wolf depending on your interpretation like Mightyena. Also for the Medusa method more box space would be nice or maybe like a cloud storage system as i hate releasing Pokemon.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got one when you release a pokemon your friends can capture it that would be kinda cool but I don't think that will happen
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I got one when you release a pokemon your friends can capture it that would be kinda cool but I don't think that will happen
    Thats an awesome idea, I think they should make it happen

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Thats an awesome idea, I think they should make it happen
    thank you you are my new BFF
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    thank you you are my new BFF
    Thanks, I could always use a awesome BFF