Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been thinking how would Eevee evolve into a Ghost-type pokemon? Would you put it in front of a driving car and watch it "evolve"?
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    A rock eeveelution would be awesome!
    yeah, that would be awesome, wonder how it would look like.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    a Dragon eeveelution would be very very cool or bug,poison
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they should bring back the Pokemon contest. The ones like in r/s/e

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by beast212 View Post
    Agreed. I didn't like the way it appeared, but with the 3DS I'm sure they'd make the contests more visually appealing. That'd make training more complicated! Having to train for Contests and/or Battling O.0

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by beast212 View Post
    I loved the pokemon contest don't know why but I did so I would love a revamped Poke contest and a pokemon walking park as well also in platinum
    Team Popplio ��

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like legendary evolution that would be really cool!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think there will actually be a starter fire type that doesn't evolve into a fire/fighting again.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Agreed. I didn't like the way it appeared, but with the 3DS I'm sure they'd make the contests more visually appealing. That'd make training more complicated! Having to train for Contests and/or Battling O.0
    I want it all to return!
    Contests, Join Avenue, Battle Frontier, PokeAthlon and the PWT (Only if they add the Elite Four this time of course!)

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I want it all to return!
    Contests, Join Avenue, Battle Frontier, PokeAthlon and the PWT (Only if they add the Elite Four this time of course!)
    I loved the Battle Frontier! The one from Emerald where we could actually get Symbols and there were a bunch of facilities. I dislike the idea of BP introduced with HG and Pt, I'd rather go for symbols..

Quote Originally Posted by kamikashi21 View Post
    I think there will actually be a starter fire type that doesn't evolve into a fire/fighting again.
    Lol so true!! But how could they make Fennekin into a fighting-type anyways? It's a fox! Well.. They made a chick into a fighting-type but I'm sure the fox won't be... I'd like a dark-type starter! I doubt that'd happen but it's possible and would be awesome

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikashi21 View Post
    I lol'd

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've found a new theory that Xerneus and Yveltal are new types Yveltal is sound and Xerneus is Light its not likely but I thought I should include even the more wild or fake rumors and who knows it might be true but since this is pure speculation I doubt its true
    Team Popplio ��

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have found another rumor and i'll just paste it staight on here

A Quote from Ultimacanti:

new Pokemon:

Small dolphin with clown face paint (no clown nose) and a striped hoop around its belly. (summary says it gets 1 evo) (This is a Picture of a Dolphin)
    A bird that looks very similar to a plover, mostly white body with black stripes, forming something like a hashtag on both sides of the body. Also stripe across eyes. (summary says 2 evos) (This is a picture of a Plover)
    A fluffball with only small legs and a nose sticking out of it (cannot see eyes). This is the new rodent, but the animal it is based on is neither associated with fluff or Europe. (summary says 1 evo) (This is a picture of a Fluffball)
    A small kangaroo with a battery-pouch and two hammer-like hands. Its tail is spiraled (no obvious lightning marks on its body) (summary says 2 evos) (This is a Picture of a Small Kangaroo)
    Team Popplio ��

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I have found another rumor and i'll just paste it staight on here

A Quote from Ultimacanti:

new Pokemon:

Small dolphin with clown face paint (no clown nose) and a striped hoop around its belly. (summary says it gets 1 evo) (This is a Picture of a Dolphin)
    A bird that looks very similar to a plover, mostly white body with black stripes, forming something like a hashtag on both sides of the body. Also stripe across eyes. (summary says 2 evos) (This is a picture of a Plover)
    A fluffball with only small legs and a nose sticking out of it (cannot see eyes). This is the new rodent, but the animal it is based on is neither associated with fluff or Europe. (summary says 1 evo) (This is a picture of a Fluffball)
    A small kangaroo with a battery-pouch and two hammer-like hands. Its tail is spiraled (no obvious lightning marks on its body) (summary says 2 evos) (This is a Picture of a Small Kangaroo)
    If you google or youtube "6th gen Pokemon" you will get sooo many videos and pictures of Fakemon that people have created. Spriters always name their Pokemon with a nonexistent gen of Pokemon like that, as annoying as it is...

Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I've found a new theory that Xerneus and Yveltal are new types Yveltal is sound and Xerneus is Light its not likely but I thought I should include even the more wild or fake rumors and who knows it might be true but since this is pure speculation I doubt its true
    Well "Light" would be the same thing as Psychic. And I can almost guarantee that if Yveltal is really based off of a Wyvern, it is a Flying/Fire-Type. It would be cool to have a new type, but I think it's safe to say Nintendo is done introducing new types.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gen IV battle frontiers didn't have the players compete solely for battle points. Don't forget that with each victory against a Frontier Brain the player receives a silver print upon first defeat and a coloured print upon second defeat.