Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Predictions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    Gen IV battle frontiers didn't have the players compete solely for battle points. Don't forget that with each victory against a Frontier Brain the player receives a silver print upon first defeat and a coloured print upon second defeat.
    That's what made Emerald awesome. The only in-gen remake I've bought solely because I wanted to see the Battle Frontier and collect all the symbols

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    With X and Y representing chromosomes, I am guessing you'll be able to catch Deoxys in-game.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrog View Post
    With X and Y representing chromosomes, I am guessing you'll be able to catch Deoxys in-game.
    Eh bien monsieur; X and Y may also be representing the axis of the 2-dimensional coordinate plane. Although your theory there does make sense, I doubt they'd be that scientific about the game's name.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The axis thing is interesting. Maybe porygon will be in the same cave? LOL. And further with your coordinate idea, if the "Z" legendary pokemon does exist, it will represent the 3rd dimension. Which would be cool, because for the first time the game is in 3D. ... The more I think about that the more it makes sense actually. ... Well played Nintendo.

These are obviously just guesses, but deoxys hasn't been available in-game since 3rd gen. And gamefreak uses a ton of scientific references. Heck, Deoxys is just short for Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've found a silhouette of a Pokemon aired on Pokemon smash here's a link to a picture of it
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon%20smash

It's supposed to be a eeveelution but I think it's fennekin 1st evo because I've read that it says 8 somewhere on the poster and since there is already been 8 eeveelutions that seems like the only answer to me
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I've found a silhouette of a Pokemon aired on Pokemon smash here's a link to a picture of it
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon%20smash

It's supposed to be a eeveelution but I think it's fennekin 1st evo because I've read that it says 8 somewhere on the poster and since there is already been 8 eeveelutions that seems like the only answer to me
    I dropped the image in google and it came up as Fennekin, and I don't think it looks like it'd be an eeveelution... Either way a new silhouette is awesome! We haven't gotten any news since they revealed the games. It looks awesome if it is Fennekin I'm picking Fennekin

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrog View Post
    The axis thing is interesting. Maybe porygon will be in the same cave? LOL. And further with your coordinate idea, if the "Z" legendary pokemon does exist, it will represent the 3rd dimension. Which would be cool, because for the first time the game is in 3D. ... The more I think about that the more it makes sense actually. ... Well played Nintendo.

These are obviously just guesses, but deoxys hasn't been available in-game since 3rd gen. And gamefreak uses a ton of scientific references. Heck, Deoxys is just short for Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
    As much as an in-game Deoxys would be awesome, it was an event Pokemon and they never include event Pokemon in-game.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yep when i found this I almost jumped for joy cuse ive been on the internet for hours and come up with nothing so this has made me happy to have found something nintendos really keeping a eye on those leaks
    Team Popplio ��

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    yep when i found this I almost jumped for joy cuse ive been on the internet for hours and come up with nothing so this has made me happy to have found something nintendos really keeping a eye on those leaks
    Well now we're all excited about it and we still know barely anything about it yet :/

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What if the theme of these games will be something like when Myths and Science meet? As the Legends seem to come from myths and most of the other theories seem to be pushing for Science/Maths theme?
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I dropped the image in google and it came up as Fennekin, and I don't think it looks like it'd be an eeveelution... Either way a new silhouette is awesome! We haven't gotten any news since they revealed the games. It looks awesome if it is Fennekin I'm picking Fennekin
    I agree it doesn't look much like an eeveelution and i'm not convinced that it is Fennekin but it looks really really cool. I also found a Fanpic of where the starters might of come from

http://tarnished-sanity.tumblr.com/p...ce-is-fennekin

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I get what you're say feazko, and that's actually a really good idea!! It would make so much sense too with X and Y being coordinate planes! You may really be onto something there... And that pic is something fan artists usually do; they make the Pokemon look as if they were real. You can find a lot of Zoroark and the eeveelutions in the same say. Chespin is actually a nut (CHEStnut and PINe-nut) though so that doesn't even work out like it usually does..
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I get what you're say feazko, and that's actually a really good idea!! It would make so much sense too with X and Y being coordinate planes! You may really be onto something there... And that pic is something fan artists usually do; they make the Pokemon look as if they were real. You can find a lot of Zoroark and the eeveelutions in the same say. Chespin is actually a nut (CHEStnut and PINe-nut) though so that doesn't even work out like it usually does..
    Thanks - it kind of felt like a natural progression with gen4 being very myth based and then gen 5 introducing the science aspect eg. the DNA Splicers.
    Oh i know that being on tumblr i am see so many of them everyday, this one was just better than most. Hmmm a nut pokemon i would never of guessed from looking at it alone but now that you say it seems a lot more likely.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A yolo pokemon xD
    o

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found yet another rumor here's the link http://pokejungle.net/2013/01/22/rumours-predicament/ what do you think I'm not very certain some of it sounds good or believable but then the majority of sounds soooooooooo fake if there is one thing from this I want its the fighting type ROFLOL so stupid you'll see
    Team Popplio ��