Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scariest Video Game Enemies / Moments

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 523 | Offers: 522 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Scariest Video Game Enemies / Moments

Have you ever been scared by a video game?
    What's the scariest thing you've seen or heard in a video game?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Slender/ Redead or Deadhand in Ocarina of time :C

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The devil sonic picture in sonic CD and au oni.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The snake in the first resident evil. Bear in mind that I was around 10 at the time

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dead Space on my iPhone in the dark with headphones on... Walking down a hallway with my gun. The hallway ends and leads down two different paths. As I near the end of the hallway, some dead body flies from down the left end of the hallway and some loud music shrieks at me. I didn't play again after that...

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When I was a kid, I owned (And still do,) Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue for the PS1. There was one boss which scared me most of all, which was the can of slime, from Level 6: Slime Time. I had nightmares about this thing, and the music didn't help. I don't know what I found was scary about him, because I replayed the whole game, completing it 100% and found nothing scary about it. Another few mini-bosses I found scary were: The Jackhammer from Level 4: Construction Site, and The Robotic Spider from Level 10: Elevator Hop.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dont know how many people have played it but there is this game called conkers bad fur day( im talking the original n64 version) and there was this one boss that although not exactly scary was just messed up as it was a giant singing pile of crap named the great mighty poo o.o

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantking6 View Post
    I dont know how many people have played it but there is this game called conkers bad fur day( im talking the original n64 version) and there was this one boss that although not exactly scary was just messed up as it was a giant singing pile of crap named the great mighty poo o.o
    Yup! I hated that guy!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    who didnt xD he was funny though in a weird way

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why u no love the great mighty poo? He is a great singer! :P
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantking6 View Post
    who didnt xD he was funny though in a weird way
    The thing I hate is when they released 'Conker: Live and Reloaded', they cut the swearing in the Mighty Poo's song, and replaced it with farting noises. To be honest I think that in doing that, they took away the novelty of it...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    "My huge supplies tish comes from my chocolate starfish..."
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gannondorf creeps me out......
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Regitoxin View Post
    "My huge supplies tish comes from my chocolate starfish..."
    how about some scat you little ****

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Flood, from Halo 2 especially. Their screams in the last parts of the level, "The Sacred Icon", were terrifying, and the way they look in this game... http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/..._SANGHEILI.jpg
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"