Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scariest Video Game Enemies / Moments

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaradragoness View Post
    Gannondorf creeps me out......
    Ganondorf IMO is an old Pedo. Vaati FTW!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaradragoness View Post
    Gannondorf creeps me out......
    Heck yea I kno what u mean!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The game box to Amnesia: The Dark Descent makes me pee my pants.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    For some reason, I have always been super afraid of Red. I think he's somehow...mad.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    For some reason, I have always been super afraid of Red. I think he's somehow...mad.
    maybe he's mad that he's a fake ash?

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was in the DC sewers in fallout 3 and I was really tense trying to sneak past some ghouls and a bloody radroach jumped at me from out of no where and almost gave me a heart attack worst thing is my brother was watching and he mocked me for days
    Last edited by CammyCoolPants; 02-16-2013 at 01:04 AM.
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Scp containment breach that guy who teleports when your not looking and snaps your neck god that thig is scary

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    F.E.A.R. The end of the second one especially...

Seriously, don't play that game. It will mess with you in ways you do not want to be messed with.
    For as long as you live, shine! Let nothing grieve you beyond measure, for life is short and time will demand its toll.
    Friend code: 4399-0832-9179

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    F.E.A.R. The end of the second one especially...

Seriously, don't play that game. It will mess with you in ways you do not want to be messed with.
    now I want to play it, I played a demo of the game where your in the little girls kindergarten I found that pretty tame I mean fighting wisp/ghost guys and the odd human was way to easy but at one point in the demo I was walking down some small corridor and I still have no idea way but I turned around as soon as I did the little (swear word) bloody was behind me and started rapidly moving towards me while saying something (I forget what it was probably something evil and spooky) really freaked me out it has left me wondering why I turned around for ages. I have many other stories of me being scared because i'm a self confessed coward in horror games I still can't play condemned 2 for more than 10 mins
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was playing slender on my friends ipod and he said to turn the flash light off. i turned to him to ask how and he said to do nothing. I turn back and slender man was there no bure screen sceared the poop out of me ( I was at school on the bus 0.0 )

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    ermmm i think mininedez from black ops 2 with is 1 eye and all of his dirty scars honnestley its horrid