Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Game Glitches

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 523 | Offers: 522 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Funniest Game Glitches

What's the best or funniest glitch(es) in a video game you've ever seen?

The last one on this video is probably one of the funniest I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1SFm62Etyc

I recommend watching the whole video.
    Last edited by DragonsFirelight; 01-11-2013 at 09:40 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That one spyro glitch where cynder can screw up the game by making an entire lvl dissapear.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All of sonic 06

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The kitty one cracked me up lmao

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That dancing Zombie is brilliant, and personally playing Sleeping dogs theres a place where the character just sinks like most of the way into the ground and you can just move around with him stuck. lol eventually i got out, somehow.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    living dead glitch on most of the call of dutys its awesome

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh my that Shaun scene made me laugh so hard I started crying :P I love when funky things like that happen!

Pikachu2000 Guest
    oh yeah i cant belive no1's said this MISSINGNO. a feared name in pokemon

\_/

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Why is it a feared name? It's a simple glitch in the game which was created to take the space of a sprite if you had a Pokemon which didn't have a Pokedex No. or something like that. That's not scary at all :s Technically, it's feasible and seems normal to me!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Why is it a feared name? It's a simple glitch in the game which was created to take the space of a sprite if you had a Pokemon which didn't have a Pokedex No. or something like that. That's not scary at all :s Technically, it's feasible and seems normal to me!
    That's not the glitch though; the glitch is the fact that it appears. Yes, it is a space-taker, but it was never named or programmed to appear in the game. Actually, it was originally Kanghaskan's baby form, but the decided to scrap it, so it ended up as wasted data. MissingNo was the name generated because it had no number in-game. Literally it is Missing Number. Anyways, the glitch is that you can find it and that it multiplies your items.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

Pikachu2000 Guest
    another pokemon glitch cinebar island 126 revive glitch

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Lilligant View Post
    All of sonic 06
    Lol i agree But it was the fans fault for all the crud anyway so i cant complain to much
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ssbb move swap glitch
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was wondering if anyone else had found this glitch.... It scared the hell outta me.

I was playing Spongebob Squarepants - Super sponge on the gba...

And I was pressing a bunch of buttons randomly, trying to figure out the controls, then, randomly, on screen a picture of squid ward came up... God, it scared me. Has anyone else found this glitch???

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a sore throat from the SHAUN! one at the end from heavy rain. The stake 3 one was just freaking retarded! :P
    I hate it when my opponent gets drunk and uses earthquake on pidgeot....and I also hate it when I can't find a jet in Battlefield 3.....