Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Memories

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 523 | Offers: 522 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Childhood Memories

What's the most memorable and nostalgic game you've ever played?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Spore! Such a crazy fan of it. I even have a Spore hoodie. C:

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well apart from pokemon it would be Mario - For the Game Boy Advance i had a remake of Mario Bros 2 and Mario vs Donkey Kong. Both were so awesome despite the fact i never completed either.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Spyro the Dragon. It took me a year to beat the first one, three months for the second one, and three days over Thanksgiving break to beat the third one.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Apart from Pokemon, I'd say Crash Bandicoot!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Super mario all stars, on the snes! I started playing it since I was four. I still go back and play it sometimes when I'm bored. X3
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon diamond and nintendogs dalmation.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Super mario land on that old nintendo console i forgot and megaman battle network 6 cybeast falzar and gregar. Im a big fan of megaman other than pokemon.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Crash Bandicoot for me too, I love that game. Also I used to have an old grey Playstation 1 and I always played the first Spyro on it. I would always hog the game and my sister would hate me for it, so I made up a thing where I said we'd pretend play, and I'd be the voice of Spyro and my sister could be the voice of the little dragonfly that follows Spyro around. It was just an excuse to make her feel included lol... So I'd play and run Spyro around and my sister and I would talk to each other, pretending to be Spyro and the Dragonfly while I hogged :P Also I never had a memory card, so I would play and play trying to get to the end, and because I couldn't save each night I would simply turn the tv off but leave the console running until I started playing again. I ended up getting to the FINAL BOSS of Spyro and my Dad called us to dinner, so I turned the TV off and left it on, while I ate in the dining room.
    But seeing as my Dad hated when we left stuff on he got angry and turned it off without saying anything to me. When I got back I was SO devestated. I cried for about three days after that LOL

Anyways, that's my story :P

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh and explorers of darkness
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dont know bout you guys but the first game series I got into besides pokemon was the final fantasy games and im talking the originals like 5.6. and 7 or even tactics xP and there is the original mario games

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Crash Bandicoot for me too, I love that game. Also I used to have an old grey Playstation 1 and I always played the first Spyro on it. I would always hog the game and my sister would hate me for it, so I made up a thing where I said we'd pretend play, and I'd be the voice of Spyro and my sister could be the voice of the little dragonfly that follows Spyro around. It was just an excuse to make her feel included lol... So I'd play and run Spyro around and my sister and I would talk to each other, pretending to be Spyro and the Dragonfly while I hogged :P Also I never had a memory card, so I would play and play trying to get to the end, and because I couldn't save each night I would simply turn the tv off but leave the console running until I started playing again. I ended up getting to the FINAL BOSS of Spyro and my Dad called us to dinner, so I turned the TV off and left it on, while I ate in the dining room.
    But seeing as my Dad hated when we left stuff on he got angry and turned it off without saying anything to me. When I got back I was SO devestated. I cried for about three days after that LOL

Anyways, that's my story :P
    Other than Pokemon, I was a Crash fan. Crash 2 was the best. I still have the disk, but I recently downloaded it on my PS3. I do a time trial for myself to see how long it takes me to beat the game with 100%. So far my best is 2 hours and 23 minutes.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    Other than Pokemon, I was a Crash fan. Crash 2 was the best. I still have the disk, but I recently downloaded it on my PS3. I do a time trial for myself to see how long it takes me to beat the game with 100%. So far my best is 2 hours and 23 minutes.
    Crash 2! Great game. My second favorite of the original trio. I loved the boss fight with the Komodo Brothers and Tiny's boss battle. But Warped is my favorite. Best storyline, best villains, one of the best final showdowns in video games, and the best boss battle in the whole franchise: N. Tropy.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite game besides pokemon would be ace combat

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    Oh my gosh, everything Crash Bandicoot was fun to play. I just loved getting that Ooga Booga mask, and running around smashing everything in my way, and I like playing the parts in the following games where you got to ride that tiger through the course and you could be Coco - is that her name? It was fun!!