Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Memories

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Oh my gosh, everything Crash Bandicoot was fun to play. I just loved getting that Ooga Booga mask, and running around smashing everything in my way, and I like playing the parts in the following games where you got to ride that tiger through the course and you could be Coco - is that her name? It was fun!!
    The Aku Aku Mask? And yes Coco, but she only became playable in and after Crash 3.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh yeah well you know what I meant! Yeah and like the mask would go gold I think? Gosh, it's been so long since I've played.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh yeah well you know what I meant! Yeah and like the mask would go gold I think? Gosh, it's been so long since I've played.
    You could get it in 3 stages: Normal Aku Aku which disappeared after one hit, Gold Aku Aku which disappeared after 2 hits and Shining Gold Aku Aku which appeared after getting 3 Aku Aku crates... Run into enemies, crates, TNT, Nitro and they disappeared. Not great however for jumping across bits of land which had crates covering the holes as you'd destroy the crate and die.
    Coco had 2 roles in the first game she was playable in: Riding on Pura the Tiger through some kind of Chinese fortress areas and the boss battle against N. Gin.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    You could get it in 3 stages: Normal Aku Aku which disappeared after one hit, Gold Aku Aku which disappeared after 2 hits and Shining Gold Aku Aku which appeared after getting 3 Aku Aku crates... Run into enemies, crates, TNT, Nitro and they disappeared. Not great however for jumping across bits of land which had crates covering the holes as you'd destroy the crate and die.
    Coco had 2 roles in the first game she was playable in: Riding on Pura the Tiger through some kind of Chinese fortress areas and the boss battle against N. Gin.
    YESSS! I'm serious, I would play the Pura Tiger levels over and over again, I was obsessed with it!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    h
    YESSS! I'm serious, I would play the Pura Tiger levels over and over again, I was obsessed with it!
    Me too! I'd end up repeating the Dingodile and N. Tropy fights for the sheer fun quality of it...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

EllaJaneBinks Guest

Me too! I'd end up repeating the Dingodile and N. Tropy fights for the sheer fun quality of it...
    Yeah I would play obsessively until I had the level absolutely perfect and had smashed every single box or however it went :P

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup... You got a Silver Gem for doing that! So it was worthwhile.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Yup... You got a Silver Gem for doing that! So it was worthwhile.
    I don't remember which Crash game it was from, but I absolutely hated the underwater levels! They were hard for me when I was little and such a pain in the butt.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't remember which Crash game it was from, but I absolutely hated the underwater levels! They were hard for me when I was little and such a pain in the butt.
    I think they were in Crash 3 as well... Maybe Crash 2?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    I think they were in Crash 3 as well... Maybe Crash 2?
    I'm not quite sure, it's been that long.. Something I do remember though is the noise Crash made when he died Lol it was like a 'YOWW!!" Then his little ghost would fly up to heaven or do something odd - SOOOO FUNNY!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not quite sure, it's been that long.. Something I do remember though is the noise Crash made when he died Lol it was like a 'YOWW!!" Then his little ghost would fly up to heaven or do something odd - SOOOO FUNNY!
    If I'm right, it's done that for all games.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah underwaters were Crash 3. I hated them as well.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    Yeah underwaters were Crash 3. I hated them as well.
    So it's official! Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, has the best of everything!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Am I the only guy who played final fantasy 0n here 0_0

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Animal crossing. I played that game for at least 4 hours each day. I never completed it. Or even got close to. I'm gonna go play it now...