Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Childhood Memories

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first pokemon game... Pokemon Diamond awe man after that one i went back to the past games and bought a bunch of them
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonShadowFighter View Post
    My first pokemon game... Pokemon Diamond awe man after that one i went back to the past games and bought a bunch of them
    I know right? After diamond I was obsessed and got pearl. The heartgold and soulsilver and so on
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Godzilla by far,LOVE THE DAMN GUY!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And for the first time i hate a pokemon game
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SONIC FTW

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWelshKing97 View Post
    Apart from Pokemon, I'd say Crash Bandicoot!
    I would have to agree with Nick..the first thing that comes to mind with strong video game memories is Crash Bandicoot...I have like 6 games on ps2 and even some on ps1, and also I remember Ratchet and Clank as my first video game I ever played.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Besides Pokemon, any skateboarding game, mainly tony hawk, when skate it came out that was pretty fun, currently own skate two and play skate 3 at my friends house

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I remember playing the Doom series a lot when I was younger and being very addicted to it!