Thread: Gym Leaders Elite

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Post Gym Leaders Elite

As of my previous thread ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...nce&highlight= ... I realized:Its the Elite Four... What about gym leaders? so I created a group today and I am looking for the right people to do it! here are the rules

[B]Must Have at least one Eevee Evolution: Eevee,Vaporion,Flareon,Jolteon,Umbreon,Espeon,Glac eon and Leafeon.

can have only one legendary pokemon and it must match the Eevee type. having 4 pokemon (not counting legend and eevee evolution) is aloud.

Having Duel types it aloud

must have a positive attitude during battle (ie: dont say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the chatbox if you lose)

(This is to any challangers:You can only use one legendary and one rule applies to that:No Arceus so you cant change type to win
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Red; 02-10-2013 at 05:13 PM.

.... .... I accept any challenge... You have to offer...

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i am ready LFMAO
    o

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what type...

.... .... I accept any challenge... You have to offer...