Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Razor Claw's Trade Shop

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    Is the Dream Radar Giratina in Black/White 2?
    yes but that doesn't matter white can trade with black 2/white 2 and so can black
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura the Riolu View Post
    Ill take the DW female dratini please.
    umm... What are u offering?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    yes but that doesn't matter white can trade with black 2/white 2 and so can black
    kk, I was just curious cause the Keldeo has Sacred Sword and is in White 2 and I don't want to move delete Sacred Sword. So did u want all 3 pokemon or I choose one of em to trade to u for the Dream Radar Giratina? and if u could put Gristeous Orb on GIrtina too?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    kk, I was just curious cause the Keldeo has Sacred Sword and is in White 2 and I don't want to move delete Sacred Sword. So did u want all 3 pokemon or I choose one of em to trade to u for the Dream Radar Giratina? and if u could put Gristeous Orb on GIrtina too?
    I might be able to put gristeos orb on him/her/it I was just choosing the ones I was interested in you can choose what to give me

P.S. I only want a keldeo is I can do the Black 2/White 2 event if it already knows Sacred Sword I don't want it
    Team Popplio ��

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I might be able to put gristeos orb on him/her/it I was just choosing the ones I was interested in you can choose what to give me

P.S. I only want a keldeo is I can do the Black 2/White 2 event if it already knows Sacred Sword I don't want it
    kk, what about the Victini for Liberty Garden in-game event?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    kk, what about the Victini for Liberty Garden in-game event?
    do you mean the one you get with the liberty pass in black and white or the movie one?
    Team Popplio ��

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you mean the one you get with the liberty pass in black and white or the movie one?
    Liberty Pass one

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    not really I wanted the victini with V-create so that leaves the mew and darkrai when it come to these I dont care what moves they have or anything I just want them your choice
    Team Popplio ��

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    not really I wanted the victini with V-create so that leaves the mew and darkrai when it come to these I dont care what moves they have or anything I just want them your choice
    I still Have the Movie Victini I was just trying to think of in-game event pokemon in Black/White 2 for so would the Movie Victini be good for u? and can u clone pokemon?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love the movie Victini and I can clone kinda but only normal pokemon I can't clone event and DW pokemon also if we are going to trade we have to do it later my internet time is up
    Team Popplio ��

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love the movie Victini and I can clone kinda but only normal pokemon I can't clone event and DW pokemon also if we are going to trade we have to do it later my internet time is up
    Alright I need time to clone my pokemon since u can't clone events.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a dream radar landourus if you want it in exchange I would like the event keldeo that doesn't know sacred sword yet I'd really like it if we can work out a trade I also have dream radar thundurus and tornadus

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdsk1120 View Post
    I have a dream radar landourus if you want it in exchange I would like the event keldeo that doesn't know sacred sword yet I'd really like it if we can work out a trade I also have dream radar thundurus and tornadus
    Sorry I don't want to risk not getting the mirror and the therian forme of Landorus, secondly please view the conversation beween me and cammycoolpants to see more information on the Keldeo ur interested in.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry we couldn't work out a trade I don't have any of those other pokemon you asked for.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdsk1120 View Post
    Sorry we couldn't work out a trade I don't have any of those other pokemon you asked for.
    don't worry about it I am just being honest with u too